PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday

centerdriver
11-16-2008, 10:28 AM
If yall want to save a bit of your hard earned cash and get some Christmas shopping out of the way at the same time, I got a site for ya. The friday after Thanksgiving is called Black Friday and there are some great deals being had. Check out.....

Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com - 2008 Black Friday Ads - Official Black Friday Deals Site (http://www.blackfriday.gottadeal.com)

Hope this helps. You may have to copy and paste to get there.
Dusty

Crappie Commando
11-16-2008, 10:54 AM
Want to really have some fun? Just drive around to stores and watch as they open. Its amusing to see 75 people try to cram through a 5 foot doorway all at one time. :eek: And somehow the little elderly lady that pushed you into the stock rack always ends up getting what she wants!:D

centerdriver
11-16-2008, 12:08 PM
Want to really have some fun? Just drive around to stores and watch as they open. Its amusing to see 75 people try to cram through a 5 foot doorway all at one time. :eek: And somehow the little elderly lady that pushed you into the stock rack always ends up getting what she wants!:D

Sad. but true. I go for the electronics mostly. This year I will be after my first gps for the truck. Circut City has the Garmin Nuvi 260 on sale for $149. Normally it sells for between $198-$260 at other stores/other times.
Dusty

Fatman
11-16-2008, 03:30 PM
You know for years I went along with this to keep the wife happy but you know it's just a way for them to pad their sales for November. Most everything I've seen posted for sale on Black Friday you can get easier and just about the same price without getting killed by getting run over.

Fatman

8fishermen
11-16-2008, 10:16 PM
I love Black Friday, Sun rise on the lake crappie fishing, thinking of everyone else standing in line to buy more junk, with money they don't have, for people they don't really like. It's the American way.:D:D:D

texascrappiefisherman
11-17-2008, 02:52 AM
Hey Dusty, you ain't still in Kansas Toto. I mean Florida!!!