Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Had a Great Time

Post Thanks / Like

Default Had a Great Time

My New Friend Carlos and his Daughter Crystal came up to hunt on the place I hunt in Childress, Texas. Carlos will be going to Iraq soon and one thing he wanted to do was to take his Daughter hunting to kill her first deer ever. I told him to come on up and we would try. Went out this morning and saw a lot of does, then a very nice 8 point came out probably over 300 yards away. Crystal took a shot but it went right unter the buck. Almost scared him to death though. We went back out this evening and there were probably over 20 deer out in the field. She shot at a doe and missed but I tell you what that kid tried hard. For her first time to ever hunt with a rifle, she did darn good as far as im concerned. It was a great time and I want to tell Carlos thanks for his Service and it was great to meet him and his Daughter. One word of advice for Carlos is keep them guns loaded, that girls a beauty.
    Here are a couple of pics of Carlos and Crystal. I hope that each and everyone of you hunters out there find a Veteran and take them hunting. Plus, do it free of charge. They dont charge us anything for puting their lives on the line so help them out. God Bless them all.

Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing FO4, I'm sorry carlos didn't get to see his daughters kill her first deer, fortunatley there is always next year. Carlos, if you post here thanks for your part in keeping our country free. I am glad you had a good hunt, ( a good hunt doesn't always mean you killed out)