Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Town Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Town Report

Fished T town today for the first time in ages. nice lake, I like it and will be back and will have a jig rod with me next time too. saw tons of crappie caught out there on main lake brushpiles. didn't see too many boats in the creeks. I trolled for stripers all day and ended up with 3. biggest one was 8-9 lb. had about 15 white bass too. planned on live baiting, but the wind made it tough to make that happen. It took me a good while to find enough good live bait too. Had to weed through tons of little ones. Simpleman, that spot you told me about to get bait is good. I got a few crappie in the net too, so it might be a good place to try for them right there. Anybody got any striper tips for the rock. might hit it tomorrow. My 7yr. old wants a big striper so bad he can't stand it. I'm hitting the rock or Badin, decisions, decisions!

Post Thanks / Like

rookie if youre there anyhow i heard going from abbots to the trussle on the left bank was good at times thats barber shop talk but who knows
    Last edited by painterfish; 11-16-2008 at 05:45 AM.
    [never snap at the hand that feeds ya

Post Thanks / Like

rookie i said right bank but its the left bank
    [never snap at the hand that feeds ya

Post Thanks / Like

Headed to Badin in the morning.... call bigjohn on ch. 69 if you're out there. Trolling from the golf course to Garr Creek, 19 ft Carolina Skiff.

Post Thanks / Like

was definatly fun trying a new style......i know you'll go to sleep 2nite knowing you turned into a pro overnight :D im still thawing out here after the brutal morning. lucky for us there was no wind to speak of.

hope you and the kids fried and enjoyed the mess of fish!
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie

yeah, they were good! We didn't have any leftovers as usual.