• are you past this

3 33.33%
  • would you give up your home to fish with WALLY

1 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Is This You

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Is This You

While traveling through the twisting backroads one day,I was taking in the beauty of everything. I live outside the rose Capital of Texas, here in Tyler,I could almost smell the different types of roses as I drove by,but like so many places in America today the sweetness faded away. I was coming into a part of the county that was known for crime and illegal dumping. I took a cut through road that I had'nt been on in quite awhile wondering if anyone was crazy enough to build a house out here. Coming around a corner I saw something that caught my eye and insantly reached for my phone while pulling over.Trying to dial 911 without wrecking I held my Finger off the dial button, maybe I should get a closer look. I did'nt wanna get some in trouble and my eyes were getting bad. Iwalked across the 80yd strech of feild trying to hide as I went.I approached within 30yds,and it hit me this was far worse than drugs, I had stumbled upon a cane'do builder as I took pictures I knew this person was sick all,they lived for was the unending pursuit of the black and white perch,they put more back than they would take out with they'er every day structure building .Then I snaped the thought entered my mind maybe I should just wait and follow him, it was then that I reliazed I was in ,my own back yard.
    Last edited by flatfish46; 12-17-2008 at 03:04 PM.
    STICK-A-FORK-IN-ME-IM-DUMBER !
    www.CrazyAnglerTackle.com

Post Thanks / Like

ha ha ha
    Son of Racoon, Friend of whiskerwhipper, FHB to all.