Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: crappie hole

bella is offline Moderator TX Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie hole

Anybody ever find crappie in a place nobody ever thought of & not shared it ?

BIG LEO

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishin secrets

Quote Originally Posted by bella
    Bella, I've never been able to keep fishing secrets. I feel like I'm gonna bust or something, if I don't talk about it.---Pooch

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Hey Bella you can tell me I'm from louisiana and I promise not to tell
    anyone.lol
    GOT BITE? -----~<*)###>{

bella is offline Moderator TX Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry it's not me !!

It's a bud of mine. He gets em while im working . so i dont know where he's getting all these crops he's showing me pics of & i cant take off work not even for sickness.

BIG LEO

texanz1187 Guest

Lightbulb try this

hey bella try fishing in a float tube or small boat in the river around the brush piles thats where all the bigg'uns are at especially in the brazos in about 5-15ft of water try fishing with river minnows under a small bobber

Post Thanks / Like

I always tell.
    There are plenty of fish on Sam Rayburn and right now I am very mad at them and want all my buddies to catch their limit too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kmatcek
    I always tell.
    There are plenty of fish on Sam Rayburn and right now I am very mad at them and want all my buddies to catch their limit too.
    Just want to say hi, I am new to this board and live on Toledo Bend so we are fishing pretty close to each other. What part of Big Sam you fish?

I have fished T-Bend and Big Sam since they opened, but mostly Bass fishing and this year traded in my Bass boat for a pontoon and now more Crappie and Catfishing for me.

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

well as we all know the chicken coop on toledo is the place to be in the winter for nice crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunatly the lake I fish, there are no secrets left, for good fishing. I do have some piles that I have put out, that I will not fish except during the week or at night. I have some that are several years old that no one has found yet for that very reason. When someone sees you sitting on a marker, or on the same spot more than once, you gave it away. But thats fishing. I dont own the lake. On a place that comes to mind that answers your question more directly is a place I fish that is a flat that comes off of the edge of a creek in 12 foot of water. I has no brush or timber on it, but scattered grass. The crappie move onto it early and late feeding real heavy. Crappie fisherman tend to look at wood structures too often and forget about how they use grass also. Look for a location simular to this one. It could be a hot spot that only you will fish.
    ps. Keep a worm rod rigged up, for when the bass fisherman come snooping by. Cast it around until they leave, then pick up your jig again. HA HA