Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stockton thursday

Post Thanks / Like

Default stockton thursday

called buzzy no answer, called frosty he says cant go so headed out to stockton by myself. fished the bridge piers.caught fish, they were hitting blace/chartruse SLABBUSTERS just off the botton and you could slow retreive, or just hold it and then move it a little water was 49db and clear caught a lot of little crappie on bone white aslo,caught crappie on buzzmans home made chartruse feather jigs also. I got some of the double eye jigs from grouse fly boy they work good they have the regular eye and then on the botton of the jig another eye makes it a ease to do a double jig rig set up. good luck all and the cold weather bite is about on.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got out Beagle. I'm assuming you weren't talking about the bridge that goes into the state park from the west. If so, you must have a lot of line. I'm assuming you were down in the south east, up a little from the creek. That area should be getting good soon.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job Beagle. Sounds like a good day!!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry i missed ya. What is a blace/ char jig. Can we have a gps school next week??
    You got your choice school or fish?? later

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got to get out of the house and go today. Bet Miss Sharon was GLAD too! (hope she hasn't pulled all her hair out.) Not sure about that double rig? Sounds like it has the makin's for alot of foul hooked fish. (maybe thats why no pic's. hehe) Maybe we should ask barn dog? Thanks for the invite. Will be ready next time. later
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Duncan I was fishing from the boat. frosty next time for sure buzzyman dont get me started on my spelling. you know how it is and besides I may be in on the inside of the new colors that are cathching fish and chare may be the hotest color right now. soon as you get my location programed into your gps hit go to and it will lead you to my house and I will show how to operate it . speck it was a good day only stayed 3hrs and it was nice. oh yea frosty still cant figure out how to post on this new lap top. and I cant figure out how to turn the camera on either? it has a built in camera turned it on by accident now dont remember how it's a HP laptop any one know how to turn it on?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to stockton on wed. for shure going to leave here about 5:30 get there about 8:00. If you can make it I'll mark some of the brush piles I fish for ya. see you there.

Post Thanks / Like

barn dog who you talking to me or frosty if me would like to have more brush to fish we could trade brush cord. lets set up a meet and swap everyone who wants gps spots and who wants to share brush spots or fishing spots meet and swap bring laptopo or sd cards and wow what a swap meet. think about it I only have about 180 or so

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have a gps yet, but I think this will work.....I'll bring my Golf Range Finder, and take a lot of notes.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

then you have to buy ummmmmmbiscuit and gravy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast