Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Reelfoot

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reelfoot

Good morning to all. Got layed off from work tuesday about 6 a.m. Called my good friend Sam Sandage,he had just got back to the foot,he said you better get over here if you want to catch some real nice fish.So by 11a.m.I was at reelfoot.
    Then me ,Sam,and clayton from BO's landing went fishing.I dont really know how many we caught, but we had cooler full!Thanks again Clayton for the fishing trip,even though you and Sam OBAMAED me!:D
    So i spent the nite with Sam,So we could go fishing the next morning,and we did! I t was raining,but the bite was unreal.I caught my first 2lb at REELfoot!! Me and Sam had a limit by 11:30.We had some real big fish.Thanks SAM and Cheryl for letting me spend the nite.Thanks SAM for taking me fishing,had a great time!!
    If anybody wants to catch a bunch of fish and have a good time let me know.
    I'll set you up with a real good guide!!
    Hump

Post Thanks / Like

Hump- I got a question, how do you get laid off when you own your own trucking company!!!!! I'd like to get over there and catch some but I cant get a day off! Can I go to work for you?? Glad you had a big time!!

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, Well they said it would be spring when they call again.:D well,IM not taking applications right now.:Dit will be along winter around my house.:DI hate you cant get off of work Maybe CLAUSE can! we'll let you know how many we catch!
    Hump

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, Well they said it would be spring when they call again.:D well,IM not taking applications right now.:Dit will be along winter around my house.:DI hate you cant get off of work Maybe CLaws can! we'll let you know how many we catch!
    Hump

Post Thanks / Like

Default reelfoot

last time i went to reelfoot didn't get a bite must of done something wrong what is the secret to catching crappie in reelfoot what bait to use

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear about the lay off, sounds like you made the best of it congrats on the catch.

Post Thanks / Like

Semo,

I fish Reelfoot all winter, I do very good most of the time slow trolling / spider rigging the deep part of the lake near Green Island point, I mostly use minnows during the cold months (Dec., Jan., Feb.) but start trying to use more jigs w/ nibbles as the water warms up. I will fish it pretty consistently once a weekend during the spring, now with gas a little cheaper I will probably try to sneak down some during the week.

I can shoot some gps points yoru way if you need some.

Post Thanks / Like

Default gps

semo mike pm me with the spots will put them in my gps thanks for the help not real familiar with the lake

Post Thanks / Like

Hump, the way I've heard it, Sam Sandage is as good as they get. If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you'd PM me his phone number. Thanks, and congratulations on a good trip. Keep after 'em.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

sorry just got internet working.Semohunter, we was catching them on the stumps, jigging. using jigs 10-12 ft deep. Fish the stumps!!
    Hump