Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Time to Winterize

Post Thanks / Like

Default Time to Winterize

Well the time has come to winterize the boat. The temps are getting down in the 20's some nights and only in the mid 30's during the days. I use to wait until the Ice started forming on the area lakes before I would put the boat into storage for the winter. That way it was only a few weeks until I was out Ice fishing. Now I have a hard time dealing with the cold weather so I put the boat into storage a lot sooner now. I can still fish off of the docks until the Ice sets on the lakes. It is going to be a long time until Spring fishing gets here. My lungs can't handle the cold so Ice Fishing is something that I can't do anymore. I have been selling off my Ice fishing equipment slowly, hoping that maybe I could try it once more but when the cold air gets here I find it hard to breath without a mask. I will just have to wait until spring fishing gets here. Oh woees me!
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Bummer
    I used to ice fish a little when I still lived in Nebraska. However, in Kansas we don't get enough cold weather to make the lakes safe in my area. But, there are quite a few heated docs around to get a fishing fix if needed.
    Remember "I" before "E," except in Budweiser