Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Fishing Near Ft. Hood

CrappieGuy Guest

Question Crappie Fishing Near Ft. Hood

Hello, this is my first posting on this site, although I regularly come here to read the posts. I'm visiting some family here at Ft. Hood this week, and I want to take my little brother fishing. He is new to angling so I want to set him up good with some places where he can go to fish after I leave next week. My question being, can anyone recommend some good places on or near Ft. Hood where the fish are known to bite? Thanks in advance for your responses, and have a good Memorial Day.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieGuy
    Hello, this is my first posting on this site, although I regularly come here to read the posts. I'm visiting some family here at Ft. Hood this week, and I want to take my little brother fishing. He is new to angling so I want to set him up good with some places where he can go to fish after I leave next week. My question being, can anyone recommend some good places on or near Ft. Hood where the fish are known to bite? Thanks in advance for your responses, and have a good Memorial Day.
    In that area, I like to fish at the Stillhouse Marina in Johnson Park. Just turn south at the Simmons exit on 190( between Killeen and Temple ). Good Luck

CrappieGuy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blankace
    In that area, I like to fish at the Stillhouse Marina in Johnson Park. Just turn south at the Simmons exit on 190( between Killeen and Temple ). Good Luck

Thanks!