Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Weekend at patoka

Post Thanks / Like

Default Weekend at patoka

My family is heading down to Patoka this weekend, leaving tomorrow morning. Any information you guys/gals could give on where to find them and what they are hitting would be greatly appreciated. Also, are you catching them during the day, morning, evening? THanks alot ya'll.
    Hank
    I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Patoka

Hank, how did your family do on Potaka?

Post Thanks / Like

They were only able to get out on the water sunday. They caught 30 crappie, kept 12 for eating. Little brother was able to pull in a few bass. They fished mostly around the bridge across from the marina, and in a cove with stickups across from the jackson ramp. They also spent a little time fishing in my uncle's pond catching 1 1/2 pound hybrid bluegills!
    I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.