Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton first timer

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton first timer

I usually crappie fish LOZ and pomme but never stockton. I was thinking about trying it this weekend. I'm coming from Springfield and was planning on putting in at cedar ridge, but not committed to it. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. Any help would be much appreciated. thanks

Post Thanks / Like

cjones couple buddies of mine been fishing up cedar ridge area,and not doing to well,they have been catching a few arround mays creek and over by the wall. north of state park marina old state park where the sail boats are, couple of the coves just north of the ramp at cedar ridge and over by the water intake pumps for springfield have not done to well. I like the area of cedar ridge and they are sitting or ready to bit big time up there. check out the points all of them they have brush on them or clost to the point. also check arround the old power line stantion. and the fishing dock in the cove where you launch is good early and late. good luck and let us know how you do

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard, cjones.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the help. Is there a part of the lake that is doing better than cedar ridge area right now?