Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New rods for vertical jigging

Post Thanks / Like

Default New rods for vertical jigging

I'm looking at buying a couple of rods for vertical jigging, and am looking at the Pro Anglers (w/ cork handle) or the WM Universals. I'd like to keep the cost down, but really would like something light that I can jig all day with. Any thoughts on how these 2 compare in say 10' versions?

Thx,

BC

Post Thanks / Like

Ozark Rods are a favorite of many on this board. I recently bought an 11 footer with rear reel seat and I love it. Check them out.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

All really great rods. You might want to consider in the comparison BnM's Sam Heaton Super Sensitive (light, cork handle pole) and the BnM UltraLite (my preference for all day use).

When pole-in-hand vertical jigging, I advise folks to choose a pole length that is most comfortable for you that you can easily control. My hands are small and arms are short, so the 10' is best for me, whereas an 11' or 12' might be better for others.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

hard to beat the price on pro anglers. they are good rods and great customer service!

Post Thanks / Like

Get the 8' Pro Anglers, you won't be sorry.