Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its Over

Post Thanks / Like

Default Its Over

Let it go - I will not tolerate bashing of the winners or losers - If you do not have good things to say do not put it on here I as to supporters of the winners - be gracious and not cocky or condesending or tor post will go bye-bye as quick as sore losers post will
    I like post about family accomplishments and new babies fun vacations- questions about stuff you want buy or stuff that needs fixing
    Let politics rest
    Godbless America and Crappie.com
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

If you can't be Off Topic in this section, why have it?
    Sam in PA and FL

Post Thanks / Like

I only care about FISHING anyhow! Is Obama a fisherman? I hope so. I think I will send him an Email to join us here. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

I am glad it is over! Elections should have time limits.
    Bill

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Sam, it's actually quite simple .....

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    If you can't be Off Topic in this section, why have it?
    you can talk about anything that does not violate site rules. The three topics that seem to elicit the greatest amount of member to member hostilities, is Politics, Religion, and Sexual Orientation. That's why we discourage discussions/debates on these topics.
    The original idea was to have this forum so that posts concerning subjects not related to Crappie/fishing would not clog up the Main Forum. These three subjects were the source of too much bickering & personal attacks .. so Ed deemed them as taboo.
    Now, what you discuss with another member, or other members, by PM or on the FlashChat ... that's your decision. But, avoiding these three subjects on this forum is just being prudent. This is not an "Everything Else" forum. The site rules dictates these subjects not be discussed/debated. That's not my decison, nor that of the Moderator of this forum ... it's Ed's, site owner and Administrator. If/When the Moderator of this site checks thru the posts, and finds site rule violations, he's within his right to edit or delete as he sees fit.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Amen Crappiepappy

Post Thanks / Like

What I think people need to realize is that everyone has the right to their own opinion. That being said I know that not every body has the same opinion that I do. But I am not going to degrade anyone or tell someone that their opinion is wrong because it is not the same as mine. All this arguing just causes conflict that takes the fun out of this site.
    You guys believe the way you want to and I will believe the way I want to. If no war of words comes from the difference in our opinions, we can still shake hands, be friendly and chat on this site. Let's just try to get along.
    Last edited by magnum500; 11-05-2008 at 04:20 PM.
    To make life enjoyable, you must have crappie days.

Post Thanks / Like

We shall reap what we have sown.....and we will get what we deserve.

Post Thanks / Like

You know there are a lot of nice people on this site but it just like anything else. There always seems to be one or two people who just have to start controversy in order to have fun. It is a shame that some people have to be that rude and uncaring.
    To make life enjoyable, you must have crappie days.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiepappy View Post
    you can talk about anything that does not violate site rules. The three topics that seem to elicit the greatest amount of member to member hostilities, is Politics, Religion, and Sexual Orientation. That's why we discourage discussions/debates on these topics.
    The original idea was to have this forum so that posts concerning subjects not related to Crappie/fishing would not clog up the Main Forum. These three subjects were the source of too much bickering & personal attacks .. so Ed deemed them as taboo.
    Now, what you discuss with another member, or other members, by PM or on the FlashChat ... that's your decision. But, avoiding these three subjects on this forum is just being prudent. This is not an "Everything Else" forum. The site rules dictates these subjects not be discussed/debated. That's not my decison, nor that of the Moderator of this forum ... it's Ed's, site owner and Administrator. If/When the Moderator of this site checks thru the posts, and finds site rule violations, he's within his right to edit or delete as he sees fit.

... cp

Amen! We are all Americans and we are all in the same ship. President elect Obama, and our country, is in my prayers. I am proud of his accomplishment. Can he fish4crappie?
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast