Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Felt The Wind

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I Felt The Wind

I stepped out on our front porch this morning as I always do..This morning was different..I felt the wind of the 60s blowing in my face...

I am a patriotic American & hope & pray for the best for our country.

I only hope this wind does not build to hurricane force....

GOD BLESS AMERICA
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

I am with you Don - let's all pray that our country can reunite and can withstand the challenges it will face - no matter your viewpoint or political prefrence we all need to do our part to keep this nation as great as it is
    Yes Godbless America and President Elect Obama
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

backtocrappie is offline Moderator OT Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

America has not seen change like this since Lincoln. The build up to his presidency was a turbulent one that in the end didn't go over well, the rest is history. I have been praying for peace. Good luck and God bless to all.
    "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good"
    Sen. Hillary Clinton - Speech at Democratic Fundraiser, June 2004

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by backtocrappie View Post
    America has not seen change like this since Lincoln. The build up to his presidency was a turbulent one that in the end didn't go over well, the rest is history. I have been praying for peace. Good luck and God bless to all.
    I think along the same lines as what you are suggesting in this post. Now that Obama has won the election I fear for his life as there are surely more than a dozen nuts hatching plans right now to take him out. Time will tell I guess.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

backtocrappie is offline Moderator OT Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big "E" View Post
    I think along the same lines as what you are suggesting in this post. Now that Obama has won the election I fear for his life as there are surely more than a dozen nuts hatching plans right now to take him out. Time will tell I guess.
    My wife said the exact same thing, hes toast. When the new President's head has cleared from the fan fair hes enjoying hes faced with the toughest Presidency in US history, simply for who he is. I've never denied my sympathies for him in this case. I feel sorry for him and I feel even more sorry for his family, I really don't think they know what they've gotten into.
    "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good"
    Sen. Hillary Clinton - Speech at Democratic Fundraiser, June 2004

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big "E" View Post
    I hope history doesnt repeat itself but every 4th president has been assacinated the only exception was reagen only because he did not die from the gunshot. If I am wrong and I very well may be let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slipped Cork View Post
    I hope history doesnt repeat itself but every 4th president has been assacinated the only exception was reagen only because he did not die from the gunshot. If I am wrong and I very well may be let me know.
    Only four presidents have been assassinated: Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy. Are you talking about assassination attempts?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deathb4disco View Post
    Only four presidents have been assassinated: Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy. Are you talking about assassination attempts?
    Im not sure, I heard this at work today and thought it was true. Its not I just checked and your right disco. Sorry for the misspeak everyone.:o

Post Thanks / Like

As A nation as a hold,i expect we are in for some very bad times ahead........The plants where i live have started laying off~~~1 of them done away with an entire shift....58 men lost gooood jobs...maybe we will have better choices for candidates for the next presidential election........i figure the suffering we as a nation will do in the coming years will have a way of making us see more clearly.........And hopefully we be ok
    I PRACTICE CATCH & FRY---DONT EVERYBODY ? Thumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

wv strives on coal and obama has said he is gonna try to do away with it i really don't think he is a very smart cat hes probably gonna go down if that holds truth

coal gives us alot of power/energy and i think the biggest would be steel i really dont think he thought about his statement on it really because if he does away with coal there will be no new steel for cars and buildings and what ever else takes coal all i can say is he best not ever come to wv and talk his junk some union guys will have his butt i hope it dosent lead to some tragedy like that because of his family anyone who is thinking of taking basically a whole states jobs away definately is not gonna be very good for the rest of Americans sorry for ranting about this like i have but man basically this whole state and well honestly the rest of America is highly dependent on coal and i do not know the exact figures but i would think that the coal industry provides jobs for more that 50% of this state great paying jobs also i have a lot of family members that have and still do work in the mines or the river i guess ill stop for now but i will try and keep people posted on what his plans are
    is that a bite...YEAH FISH DONT HAVE HANDS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast