Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minnow Lips and a little

Post Thanks / Like

Default Minnow Lips and a little

crappie fished stockton today, why you ask, beats the heck out of me. caught 20 crappie and had three, count them 3 yes three. keepers, guess following barn dog is a no no oh well got to meet minnow lips , ran into him at the ramp we visitied. nice folks. fishing was a bear, lots of wind,waves,and sun. was suppose to meet a old friend up there but something happened and had to fish alone. no problem caught one crappie in 2ft. of water and the rest were 12 to 20ft deep. jig color didnt matter. if they wanted it color didnt seem to be a prerequesit to the bite. man be glad when it get cool again and stays that way. later all

Post Thanks / Like

Beats the heck out of working like I did today. I really want to go fishing this morning I was just sure there were limits to be caught today. I bet it was windy.

Post Thanks / Like

it was tough, a bad day at work would have been better than fishing today. things they will get back to cold water fishing again. soon I hope. later man

Post Thanks / Like

MAMA said there would days like that. I used to have a lot of days like that. Since I signed on to CDC.....STILL have them.....BUT don't let it get me down cause NOW I know it will " GET BETTER" !!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

I was working and was thinking wonder if there are any crazy fisherman at stockton today. I know now.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear about your bad day fishing in the wind. I had to paint up on a 24' ladder and tie it to the railing so I didn't get blown over. A couple more hours of painting and then it's back to fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

it wasnt a bad day just my way of stating the facts as I see it I got fence rows to clean an fishin in the wind is better than that

Post Thanks / Like

Quote: lots of wind, waves and sun. Fence rows ain't going to get any better with you a fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

buzzman I got to tell you cleaning fence rows, with briars,barb wire,and the once in awhile skunk is better than a good day fishing anytime. man gettin out and gettin beat down from tryin to do a little work, who would trade a hard day in the pasture for a day on the water? not me --- fishing who wants to do that, especially with the size of the fish I am catching lately 1 to 2 lb crappie , thats a lot of wear and tear on my fishing gear. then getting the net dirty.boat wet. fish after fish. who needs the aggervation,

we all do go fish it's gonna get good...

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle it was good to meet and talk to you. It was to bad the big ones were laid back and not biting. Hopefully I'll see up there agine.
    Crappie don't sleep, is that why I'm so tired?
    Team crappiekingjigs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast