Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: morse reservoir

Post Thanks / Like

Default morse reservoir

can anyone give me some info. on morse reservoir, plan on going this week.

Post Thanks / Like

i hit morse yesterday and did well. I fished north of the Bridge by Red Bridge and had 1 keeper. So i went south of Red Bridge and hit the docks on the west side of the lake. I had 18 over 11 inches and the biggest was 14. All were caught in 6-8fow about 3 foot deep. i was slow rolling tube jigs next to boat lifts. ill try to post picks if i can figure out how to.

Post Thanks / Like

I have had similar luck with the same approach over the last month, but was out yesterday and I think they have moved deeper, because of the warmth lately... once this cold front sets in for a couple of days it should be gangbusters!! Good luck out there!
    Ask me about: Bobby Garland, CrappiePro, Yeti Coolers, Power-Pole, and Simms Products!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Morse Res.

I was on the water friday cought ony one keeper a 12 incher. The wind made it hard going. Hope you are right the temp. next week. Thanks guy's for the info.

Post Thanks / Like

Went out Sat 11/22 and boy was it cold. Water temps around 38-39 all day and it was a pretty tough post cold front bite. I was able to keep 10 crappies and 4 white bass. The other two guys in the boat had about the same amount of fish as I did. We caught enough small fish to keep us busy throughout the day, and one of my buddies also caught a real pig of a bass. It was between 3-4 lbs and chunky as ever with a fat belly. I'm going back out sunday so I'll post a report.