Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Guntersville lake November fishing report

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Guntersville lake November fishing report

limints of crappie are being caught at towncreek & shortcreek bridges early & late fishing from the bank. fish under the pylons use 1/32 jig red or lead head use glow or lime assassin or fin-s shad #132 ice shad. the wife & i fished at the state park saturday caught 15 nice keeper crappie went back early sunday morning caught 9 in about 2 hours. water temp was 59.5 i belive with all cooler weather fall season is underway. sauger fishing will be just around corner hope to see you out on the water.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Guntersville

Quote Originally Posted by i-catch-cartags View Post
    limints of crappie are being caught at towncreek & shortcreek bridges early & late fishing from the bank. fish under the pylons use 1/32 jig red or lead head use glow or lime assassin or fin-s shad #132 ice shad. the wife & i fished at the state park saturday caught 15 nice keeper crappie went back early sunday morning caught 9 in about 2 hours. water temp was 59.5 i belive with all cooler weather fall season is underway. sauger fishing will be just around corner hope to see you out on the water.:D
    Thanks for the report. I am coming to Guntersville a week from today (monday) for 3 or 4 days of fishing. I was wondering if you have noticed if the fishing is better with current running or without. Or does it make any difference. Thanks, I am really looking forward to my trip.

Post Thanks / Like

It is better when current is running,when they are pulling water.Good Luck and break a hook.Don't catch em all we gotta eat

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the report i live about 5 minutes from town creek i will have to try it
    The fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by i-catch-cartags View Post
    It is better when current is running,when they are pulling water.Good Luck and break a hook.Don't catch em all we gotta eat

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Great report. The few times I have fished the bridges at Guntersville we would fish out about 30 yards from the bridges near the creek drop off and on the bottom. Probably because of all the people around the pilings! How deep were you fishing?

Post Thanks / Like

give jig 15 or 20 seconds sink time slow steady retrive most times you,ll feel just a slight tick if you feel it twice he just spit your jig out. I hope this helps you are right about lots of people being under the bridge if you were going to fish from the bank it,s by invataion only:D did i mention go early best bite from daylight till 9:30 or 10 & late evening till dark. Good luck See you on the water.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Great report

Fatman