Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Vote for your favorite Calendar Picture!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Vote for your favorite Calendar Picture!

Its time to vote! Please go to: Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum.com :: Crappie.Com Calendar Pictures and vote for your favorite pictures. You should be able to vote for more than one picture so pick all the ones you like.

To order 2009 Crappie.Com calendars go to: CrappieCalendarsOrder&PicturesSubmitted

Thanks
    Cyndi
    SMGP Design and Print
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Picture Voting ends 11-13-08

Please get your votes in By November 13, 2008 at 5:00. At that time I will began the final layout of the calendar. I plan to use picutures for each of the months as well as some for the front and back cover. I will also have an extra page of some of the pictures so that I can incorporate as many as possible. Thank you for your submissions and be sure to get your orders in so that I can plan on how many to print.
    Thank You,
    Cyndi Strickland

Post Thanks / Like

I have a special request for all of you. As alot of you know my dad is my fishing partner and his health is not thaqt good right now. It looks like he may not be able to fish much longer because of his failing health. I have submitted one picture of me and him with a stringer of crappie from our last trip to West Point lake. I am asking all of you to please vote to have this picture put on the calendar. My dad is 80yrs old now and I want to give this calendar as a gift to him. I know there is alot of great pictures to be voted on but this is very special to me. Thank you and GOD bless you all.

anchorpuller is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You got it Ragflyman. I truly understand. I wish my own father was able to enjoy fishing or even the memories of fishing again.
    "Be Ye Fishers of Men" You catch them- He will clean them

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

My vote is in for you Ragfly.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Those are some nice photos! I voted.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

You got it! My Dad passed years ago,and we fished togeather.I miss him.But,I know when I'm on the water ,he is with me.

Post Thanks / Like

I am working on the calendar and hope to have digital version ready to post shortly.
    I just wanted to mention: If you don't have a paypal account you can still order online via credit or debit card. Just use the "buy it now" button, instead of logging into paypal account look on the left hand side and it gives you the option to pay with card.
    Thanks
    Cyndi

Corker is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General - Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

How & when can we submit images for the calendar? I guess this year's is in the bag, but will keep this in mind for 2009. Although the subject fish is not a crappie and I have no idea who the child was (to obtain a release for commercial use of the picture), this was my favorite picture for all of 2008.

The hand holding out the fish for this fascinated young man to touch belongs to Horseshoer. Hopefully, this encounter will produce one more avid fisherman in a few years.
    Fishing since '50!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry you missed it! Thats a great picture.

The Calendar has been posted! You can order calendars and view it at:
    CrappieCalendarsOrder&CalendarImage
    I will begin shipping the orders I have already on Monday, November 24, 2008.
    Thanks to everyone who submitted the great pictures, I have really enjoyed working with all of you, I hope you like it!

Thank You,
    Cyndi Strickland
    SMGP Design & Print
    [email protected]