Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Favorite Coordinates

Post Thanks / Like

Default Favorite Coordinates

Since Darryl and Jerry are so giving when it comes to sharing GPS Coords, I thought we might start a thread that allows folks to share a few spots that produce for them. For the Okie boys and girls, I'll try to post some on Oologah when I have the time to look them up. For those more up on these things, is it possible to create a D/L to use for others to access and input into their GPS units? I have no problem sharing these locations as an hour after I have left them, they are holding new fish.

Those who choose to participate, please note the Lake and State so there is no confusion. I realize we all have our own "secret spots" and don't expect those to be given. This will mainly be to help those out who have trouble locating some fish and give them a chance to boat a few.

Thanks,
    Reaper
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Default Heck Of An Idea....

ya can see all my spots even my favorite spots (I don't care cuz they'll be more fish on them in 20 mins anyway, when you leave, they'll be more fer the next guy or me when I return the next day)....

ya'll can see my gps coor's. on the OKLAHOMA board along with all my babblins....

JAKE
    ~~~~~~~({<(((((((*>
    unOFFICIAL Mayor of BLUFF Landing, OK