Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duck season anticipation

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Duck season anticipation

Any duck hunters on board? Fishing this afternoon checking out some spots for blind locations, seen a lot of new ducks in the area, and seen a flock of specks. Can't help but think it will be another good season.

Post Thanks / Like

And if you get them and you tie jigs you'll have plenty of feathers. Make sure and pluck those Lemon wood duck feathers we'll all be happy to take them :D:D:D

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duc hntr View Post
    Any duck hunters on board? Fishing this afternoon checking out some spots for blind locations, seen a lot of new ducks in the area, and seen a flock of specks. Can't help but think it will be another good season.

Heck yes, I'm a duck hunter. We have 25 days till duck season starts in Tennessee and I'm so excited I can't see straight. Hopefully it'll stay cold and we'll get more rain this year than we had last year.

I look forward to talkin ducks and sharing pictures with you when the season gets here.
    Mistah Kurtz - he dead
    A penny for the Old Guy

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Oh Yeah!...Only 20 days to go....I'll be at my club in 17 days....I only miss 2 days a season...Turkey day and the day after Christmas.......Hey duc hntr, My club is below you in North East Arkansas so let a few slip through .....May everyone's decoys be filled with Green Heads!

Post Thanks / Like

Cast and blast, what part of NE Arkansas, do you hunt rice fields?

Post Thanks / Like

We opened here Saturday, lots of ducks around already.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey duc hntr.....Seldom do the rice.....I like to get up close and personal with em.....I river hunt cypress tree pockets until the water gets high enough then it's green timber all the way....too me there isn't anything like filling up a small hole way back in the woods where you can sometimes actually feel the wind off their wings as they come in....woo hoo.... gets me excited just thinking about it :D...where do you hunt?

Post Thanks / Like

Did you go Tall?...how'd you do?

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I forgot to answer your question Duc....I'm between Jonesboro and Memphis on the St. Francis.

Post Thanks / Like

Boy, glad to hear I'm not the only one with Duck Fever. I haven't had much luck with the crappie lately, hopin' the ducks are a little more kind. We need some rain here in eastern arkansas, maybe this front that is comin't through will put some water on the rice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast