Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stockton today

Post Thanks / Like

Default stockton today

Got to cc at 9:30 foggy no wind parking lot filled. frosty arrived went to bridge, boat at 1 fished 2 no fish. Got to 1 lots of fish. Must have got 100 dinks along with several keepers. got a 24" eye.Lots of fun. Seen the jj and bender. Frosty needs a bigger net. Get the net fish in net good going frosty, fish out of net, git em frosty fish in boat 6 lb. line not attached to jig or fish. fish in livewell hi jjs.No fish in timber. later all

Post Thanks / Like

beagle how are the twins doing

Post Thanks / Like

Buzzy.....Was a great day! That was 1 nice walleye. I see now what barndog ment about his net. Glad I didn't LOOse it. Would like to know the girth of that fish,sure was thick. Think beagle fished that pier dry. Nice to see JJ's & Pole bender. Hope they got some good ones. Half to keep an eye on Mrs JJ and that Candid Camera.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

frosty we needed mr. beagle to sing. girth ukn. Cleaned that fish no jig found. We may have got there a little late. Action fast at first then slacked off. The jjs snuck in on us I was busy with moby crappie. Glad 10 ft. rod is still 10 ft.
    Bender nice to see you will get togather sometime. That barn is a smart fellow don't know how he got his fish. later

Post Thanks / Like

Really good to see ya Frosty & Buzzmano. Did you remember just as soon as the JJ's arived you caught that wally.:D We didnt do as well as you guys did. fished till 7:00 pm 3 keepers all nice. Caught two at CC & one in the trees. PB was catching them when we left. He had all the right things going for him. I think boat postion was everything yesterday. Talk to friends of ours over by the rip wrap & between 2 boats 4 guys they went home with 40 nice keepers. They got there at o dark thrity & they said it was great till 10:00 then slowed way down. Oh well maybe next time. PB wound up with our fish
    Mrs JJ is quick with the camer for a good pic:D

Post Thanks / Like

JJS, stop by more often. Hope we didn't brake the camera.

Post Thanks / Like

SOUNDS like ya'll had a good day, I verry seldom do weekends,as soon as this spring like thang gets over and the fishermen slow down, and women. I may try to go again. I have figured out one thing though-+__--*& ya'll boys need a course on how to use a net. from the discription of the net job that fish was fouled hook and should be returned to the water I sure would liked to have been there to see that ,,,,, KITE flying next week, if the weather guessers are close to right there will be a stage three skirt alert for dade county later

get the net

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmanmo View Post
    beagle how are the twins doing
    Buzzy the twins are fine,had there eyes open couple days ago.

Post Thanks / Like

OK Micheal,

I know that I've been out of touch this last month but life has been busy here. I haven't been fishing since Camp!! I read about you Guys tearing CC up to include some Big Walleye. It makes me ill not to be there.

Now, I haven't heard about these twins? Are they Grandchildren? If so, I didn't know that your other daughter was due this soon.

Hope things are going well for you and Ms. Sharon!!

Later, Jim

Post Thanks / Like

I guess you are out of touch, not twin humans, they are usually born with there eyes open, on the other hand beagle pups are born with there eyes closed and it takes a couple weeks for them to open but I will tell Shanda you thought she was fat. he he just kidding, you sure have been missing some good fishing on stockton,,,, but it is gonna slow down starting tomorrow, weather and shad are gonna change the pattern again, guess I will go to a new spot next week. if the weather will let me. later man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast