Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Starting to stack up!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Starting to stack up!

Well I hope Neil Young will remember.... just kidding everyone!

We have been doing pretty well after dark here using 1" White Berkley power tubes in the eddies & tail races behind the lock & dams here on the Mississippi River. Many "Netters" but we still are catching our share of tater chips too. They seem to shut off by Midnight though. :D

Our Crappie (Iowa) have started, or will be leaving there Mid- Summer patterns soon. While most of the locals are concentrating on Walleye, I am stocking my freezer up for the Winter. Fall is my favorite time to get them for table fare. Nice, fat meaty boogers instead of the slimmed down Summer versions! The fillets seem to taste better to me this time of year too.

....went to town, riding on a poney, I am that... :p

Full Baskets everyone!! <,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cool Skynyrd Reference...

Quote Originally Posted by Tim The Lippa Rippa Mon
    Well I hope Neil Young will remember.... just kidding everyone!

We have been doing pretty well after dark here using 1" White Berkley power tubes in the eddies & tail races behind the lock & dams here on the Mississippi River. Many "Netters" but we still are catching our share of tater chips too. They seem to shut off by Midnight though. :D

Our Crappie (Iowa) have started, or will be leaving there Mid- Summer patterns soon. While most of the locals are concentrating on Walleye, I am stocking my freezer up for the Winter. Fall is my favorite time to get them for table fare. Nice, fat meaty boogers instead of the slimmed down Summer versions! The fillets seem to taste better to me this time of year too.

....went to town, riding on a poney, I am that... :p

Full Baskets everyone!! <,"}/>{ Rippa
    I think Neil Young's memory has taken a beatin over the years. You're not passin up walleye fillets are you.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default HEY TIM! Long time no here from u....

Fish are stacking vertically and horizontally, but no my freezer..Ship me your rejects, crappie that is. lol lol
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    Fish are stacking vertically and horizontally, but no my freezer..Ship me your rejects, crappie that is. lol lol
    Hey C.P, I sent you a private Email awhile ago, but didn't hear back from you. It is easy to over look those things. I don't recall which board it was on though I have had some down time from tournaments lately, so I have been able to spend a little more time on the boards & fishing for food! :p I hope to be able to look you up this year so we can fish your brush piles! LOL!
    Maybe the Fall Brawl, or if I get down for CAST's tourny. I think it's take off is real close to you.

Kunes- man, I love to catch Walleye, but don't really care for their taste. I am seriously spoiled on Crappie & 'gills! Too bad you guys don't live nearby. I give away all of my 'eyes, cats & Bass. Dry ice shipping costs about $50. I love you man, but your not getting my butt lite! LOL

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Last edited by Tim The Lippa Rippa Mon; 08-16-2004 at 03:43 PM.
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids