Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Awwww dagnabbit!

backtocrappie is offline Moderator OT Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Awwww dagnabbit!

What in tarnation happen to "Obama takes a poop"? That looked like a promising thread we were sure to enjoy. Suuuuuummmmbeach!
    "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good"
    Sen. Hillary Clinton - Speech at Democratic Fundraiser, June 2004

Post Thanks / Like

Backtocrappie, I am curious as to what is going to replace that skeleton as we approach Thanksgiving then Christmas. Very clever you is.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news ...

Quote Originally Posted by backtocrappie View Post
    What in tarnation happen to "Obama takes a poop"? That looked like a promising thread we were sure to enjoy. Suuuuuummmmbeach!
    ... but, I axed that puppy because of the personal attacks taking place on it.

You'll have to check elsewhere for your twisted sense of entertainment :p ... since Johnh & Popperonahead have gone and got themselves BANNED

So ... like your "name" ... it's time for ALL of us to get "Back to Crappie"

... cp

backtocrappie is offline Moderator OT Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiepappy View Post
    ... but, I axed that puppy because of the personal attacks taking place on it.

You'll have to check elsewhere for your twisted sense of entertainment :p ... since Johnh & Popperonahead have gone and got themselves BANNED

So ... like your "name" ... it's time for ALL of us to get "Back to Crappie"

... cp
    Awe nuts! I love those posts John got into, but that one had real curb appeal like some serious dung slinging was going to start, rats!
    "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good"
    Sen. Hillary Clinton - Speech at Democratic Fundraiser, June 2004

Post Thanks / Like

My signature will only allow a brief, one line with no animation added.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

dang, went on a short vacation and missed out again.........somebody pm me and fill me in
    I can only wish to be as good as my dog thinks I am

Post Thanks / Like

I went on a week vacation and what in the world happened? I knew it was a short time before popperonihead got banned but john h was a moderator just a short time ago. Alot of us are to blame for john's getting axed weather anyone cares to admit it. I know I poked fun at him but until p-head came along and started the name calling I thought everything was kind of ok. Will john h ever be allowed back? I kind of liked that ole boy even though I disagreed with his views on life in general.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow You may or may not see .....

either or both of these members back again. They were given a 10day Time Out, to allow them to think things over. How they conduct themselves, if/when they return, will determine whether or not they are welcomed back into the fold ... or sent packing again. This was done by Ed, not by any of the Moderators.

... cp