Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Georgia vs Florida

Post Thanks / Like

Default Georgia vs Florida

OK guys, whose going to win tomorrow. Stafford is playing at a high level and I think he'll put some points on the board against the Gators defense. On the other hand, you know Tebow will score a few himself.

While I'm pulling for the Dawgs (I'm a Nole fan so I can't pull for the Gators), I think UF gets some redemption tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna be pulling for the dawgs, they win and it could very well boost the dawgs a place or two in the BCS depending on how close some other games are. I'm an OK State fan so I'm pulling for Texas to win at TTech on saturday, that combined with my Cowboys winning will move the Pokes up in the standings as well. So GO DAWGS and Cough Cough, GO Texas Cough, sorry, I had something in my throat
    Goodnight Vienna...Pistols Firing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zinsurance View Post
    I'm gonna be pulling for the dawgs, they win and it could very well boost the dawgs a place or two in the BCS depending on how close some other games are. I'm an OK State fan so I'm pulling for Texas to win at TTech on saturday, that combined with my Cowboys winning will move the Pokes up in the standings as well. So GO DAWGS and Cough Cough, GO Texas Cough, sorry, I had something in my throat
    I could tell that last cough hurt a little bit. LOL I must say congrats to your pokes. That is a very quick football team and my vote right now for best conference would have to be the Big 12. There are a lot of competitive teams in that conference.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm pulling for them gators. I want us to play them in the SEC championship game. But it really does not matter to me I think we can beat either one (done beat them Dawgs). Just my 2 cents. RTR :D
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Fishwish, thanks, it hurt a little.
    I'm not sure if I'm ready to concede the big 12 conference is the best conference top to bottom, but I will go out and say the big 12 south division is the toughest division in the country this year. I'm still expecting a big 12 vs sec championship game unless these tough conferences beat each other up at the wrong time and let a team like USC slip ahead in the BCS.
    Goodnight Vienna...Pistols Firing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I say the gators wil by 3.

I'm a bama fan, and don't like either of them though....

As far as the texas texas tech game goes, I hope tech stomps the longhorns!

Post Thanks / Like

Go Dawgs

Post Thanks / Like

i hope the dawgs win i hate florida gators go fsu
    The fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad

Post Thanks / Like

This Wildcat feels a little better after today. Those Gators are great, now we have to play the dawgs and they willbe angry. Oh well.
    THE BANDIT
    1 Corinthians 2:2.----Nothing else counts!!
    "This one thing I know, and that is Jesus Christ and Him crucified."

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! After that game, Florida looks as if they could be the best one loss team in the Country! They seem to be hitting on all cylinders now. Texas Tech impressed me with their win over Texas. Pokes go play them in Lubbock next week, hope they can hang with them. Tech also has to play OU. The Big 12 is about to come to a head, and soon. Texas has got to be worn smooth out with the schedule they just played in consecutive weeks. Oklahoma, Missouri, Okie State, and Texas Tech. All teams in the top ten in the Country. That's one heck of a 4 week slate and I tip my hat to them. They came so close to pulling off a victory last night. Penn State should win out and remain undefeated. The only team they have played worth mentioning is Ohio State, which isn't saying that much. That was a close game and I think Penn St would lose to several teams in the Big 12 south and the SEC. SoCal is in the same boat. Their BCS ranking is tanking due to not playing anyone worth a hoot. Hat's off to the Hogs for giving Tulsa their first loss of the season. Tulsa seemed to have shot themselves in the foot several times and should have been able to win, but the Hogs held and were able to save face. Gators looked awesome, I have a feeling they will end up in the BCS championship game.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast