Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slab Buster Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Slab Buster Jigs

They are not found at any stores in Texas that I am aware of. What is your opinion of them? What colors are recommended for different water clarities? Typically, in our area lakes, often very muddy due to red clay farmland bottoms. Also how do you rig them correctly with the indention up or down and what is the preferred hook on them?

I appreciate the help and input.

Regards,
    Mud-Dabber/Abilene, Texas

Post Thanks / Like

[url]www.slabbuster.com ,,give jack a call iam sure he will take time to talk to you,,,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

See my stockton report every thing came on slab buster's.

Post Thanks / Like

MD, I fish almost exclusively with Slab Busters. Jack really puts out a great product. See the testimonials on SlabBuster.com. I usually rig them with the indent down first and when the jig wears from fish biting it, I rotate it to the top.
    My favorite colors are blk/char, rootbeer/char, blk/pink, blue/pearl, purple/char, and wht/char.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mud-Dabber View Post
    They are not found at any stores in Texas that I am aware of. What is your opinion of them? What colors are recommended for different water clarities? Typically, in our area lakes, often very muddy due to red clay farmland bottoms. Also how do you rig them correctly with the indention up or down and what is the preferred hook on them?

I appreciate the help and input.

Regards,
    Mud-Dabber/Abilene, Texas
    I believe you talked to Jack by now, but here's my two cents.

I hope you get to try some of Jack's new colors. He gets a lot of feedback from guys here and in Louisiana who often fish the dingy water. The pumpkin/chartreuse and electric chicken/ reverse electric chicken seem to do well. Also the black/pink. Good luck and have fun.

Mike
    "Jackpot"
    Webmaster for: http://www.slabbuster.com and other fine sites.

Post Thanks / Like

Red and Chartreuse in KS is Killer. Don't even have to add a nibble to it. I buy them by the dozen when they have them.
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Killed 'em last weekend in Southern Illinois with the white/chart SlabBusters... I do need to try that chicken "flavor" of 'em, though.
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

We fish exclusively Slab Busters.......my future step father in law is like 3rd cousins with Jack........or something like that

We do all our crappie fishing on Lake of the Ozarks (LOZ) and typically use (head to tail) White/chartruese, electric chicken, reverse electric chicken, and RED/chartruese!

Everytime i open a new bag i get hungry........i friggen love that garlic he uses!

we have caught everything from hundreds of crappie, to LMB, perch, sunfish, and yes we have even caught a couple flatheads and channel cats off of em! They friggen work!

I really like the lack of action that they have in the tail. You can fish them so many different ways with different knot set ups and all!

LOVE EM!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mr. Jack will Fix you up......

We fish Slab Busters all the time here in La. Mr. Jack will set up any of your local Bait Shops with his baits. Mr. Jack works very hard to get his baits to the fishermen. So give him a call and you will see how good these baits are....

Tknight
    The limit is how many you KEEP, not how many you CATCH! Cat. III Jigs/Custom Jig Poles

Post Thanks / Like

thanks to all that responded. jack does have a gift of gab doesn't he. seems like a great person to be around and especially to fish with.

thanks,
    mud-dabber

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast