Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EF tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

Default EF tomorrow

I may have a chance to hit EF tomorrow afternoon for a few hours. I haven't be out for a few weeks any help would be great. Any idea what the water temp is? thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I went today had 40 fish 5-7 ft deep water temp 58-60 most were black 3/4lb avg all on jig 1/16oz white/char yellow/char black/char stayed 3 hours
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Larry, have you been up the river any? They gotta be hittin' pretty good in there by now. I haven't been in there in a while. Just trying to figure out if it's doable or if the low lake levels have made it a waste of time. I got one of those slow boats and I don't want to waste the trip over to that side of the lake if the water is too low.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I went in there last Friday. I never made it past the fisrt big bend (to the right). I seemed like it was getting pretty shallow (4'-5' maybe)so I just didn't go much farther.
    I was catching a few dinks around the stumps but like you said I didn't want to waste any time going much farther. Since I got there later in the day I just didn't have much time to explore. I was amased at how low the water was.

Post Thanks / Like

SpeckWick, I can't get pass the 1st bend, but I would if I could ! but then to there no need, fishing v-good in that 1st 1/4 mile try the camp-g ramp , no need for a fast boat. good luck!
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I live by the dam and fish that side a lot this time of year. It's way too easy to drive right across the street to Slade Road, so that's usually where I put in. I haven't been over toward the campground or any further that way than the beach since the last tournament. I like the river in the fall, but I figured it had to be drying up. I may try to get up in there a little ways. Can't get out now till next Saturday. That's okay, I like fishing better when it cools off. Gotta get the water down in the low 50s. With the low water, it's time to get the cameras and GPS out and take some pics and waypoints of everybody's "building projects". Won't be many secrets left over there before long.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I fished the river today,11-06-08 the bite was v- good in 2-3ft deep.

I was there Monday 11-10-08 bite was on fire!!
    Last edited by Yates; 11-12-2008 at 07:09 PM.
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yates View Post
    I fished the river today, the bite was v- good in 2-3ft deep.
    someone asked way I would post that the river is no fire ???

I don't know!
    tournaments are over!
    days are shorter!
    cuts down time spent looking
    helps some of my buddies find fish (pfd1) sooner!
    and every one loves to catch fish!
    by the way the river is at East Fork !!
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Larry. But keep it down man....We don't need everybody to know.Ha, ha. I thought that was where you were by the pic JusFshn posted. I hope you left that hog in there for me to catch this weekend. Their saying snow, but who cares. The crappie sure as heck don't. One thing you didn't mention was that you caught all those fish in the river on NIGHTCRAWLERS on the bottom. Got that everybody? Leave the jigs and minnows at home and bring your catfish rigs. The big crappie at East Fork only eat nightcrawlers.......
    Last edited by SpeckWick; 11-12-2008 at 07:31 PM.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yates View Post
    someone asked way I would post that the river is no fire ???

I don't know!
    tournaments are over!
    days are shorter!
    cuts down time spent looking
    helps some of my buddies find fish (pfd1) sooner!
    and every one loves to catch fish!
    by the way the river is at East Fork !!
    I Thought that crappie.com was actually a website created for people to conversate, and help others so I find it a shame that someone would want you to keep "hide" that info in the first place. If it werent for the help of all of my Ohio crappie.com brothers helping me I would still be scratchin my head as to what to use when, where to catch fish, etc. I really appreciate your input. By the way THE RIVER IS ON FIRE. The Ohio that is. We smoked them today. Best time I have had in a long time. Fished several creeks in the meldahl pool and we caught fish in every one of them fishing with slip rigs and large minnows. Me and my Uncle both caught our personal best today. My uncle gonna help me put the pics on here in a day or 2 because im not sure how to shrink the pics to make the work on here. Still telling me my pics are to large but we will getem on here soon. By the way yates, I really appreciate all the input you give us all!! It is what this site is all about! Sharing knowlege.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast