Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We Can Handle This Ourselves!

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation We Can Handle This Ourselves!

If you guys on crappie.com want to help stop this blatant attack on crappie.com then here's what we need to do. It WILL NOT work without everyone participating. It is reasonable to say that we have a couple of renegades on the OTF and nothing is being done to stop the madness. I my opinion (may not be true) that threads are being deleted and not read thoroughly for these blatant attacks. I don't know the circumstances for why this is happening but it seems as though that is the case.

If you want to stop this kind of behavior then you simply have to do this: DO NOT react to either of these guys threads or posts. IGNORE them. They feed on bringing down others and working people into a frenzy. Sure, they are going to start by attacking me...so what. I know that they would never come to my neck of the woods and talk that kind of smack and so it's just a bunch of frivolous bantering intended to raise peoples blood pressure.

Police your own! That's how we did it in the military and if you want we can make it work here.

However, everyone MUST participate to make this happen.

Respectfully,

The Hound
    Last edited by CrappieHound; 11-01-2008 at 03:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

first of all im not attacking anyone, im just defending myself after a months of put downs by poppyronihead... its funny that till i respond not one of you said a word to him bout his behavior now its all my fault. thank you for all your support and your one sided biggoted behavior.

sorry if i had enough of his mouth and after repeatedly going to admins bout it nothing was to be done so blame yourselves also for not putting an end to it sooner before it even got this far.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't read any of the posts in the past between the two of you, but I am sure that popper created this problem after reading his past posts. However, this is no excuse for the way in which you responded.
    Last edited by Jeepster04; 10-30-2008 at 08:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

your right bout that, i was just fed up and after i had repeatedly talked to ed and crap king and they refused to do nothing bout it im totally pissed that they dont even worry enough to protect members from this sort of crap. like i siad i had not responded in over 20 posts of his but enough is enough..and if i got to get kicked to get him out of here so be it.

Post Thanks / Like

So much for writing things your kids could read. Oh well.
    THE BANDIT
    1 Corinthians 2:2.----Nothing else counts!!
    "This one thing I know, and that is Jesus Christ and Him crucified."

fishing buddy is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieHound View Post
    If you guys on crappie.com want to help stop this blatant attack on crappie.com then here's what we need to do. It WIL NOT work without everyone participating. It is reasonable to say that we have a couple of renegades on the OTF and nothing is being done to stop the madness. I my opinion (may not be true) that threads are being deleted and not read thoroughly for these blatant attacks. I don't know the circumstances for why this is happening but it seems as though that is the case.

If you want to stop this kind of behavior then you simply have to do this: DO NOT react to either of these guys threads or posts. IGNORE them. They feed on bringing down others and working people into a frenzy. Sure, they are going to start by attacking me...so what. I know that they would never come to my neck of the woods and talk that kind of smack and so it's just a bunch of frivolous bantering intended to raise peoples blood pressure.

Police your own! That's how we did it in the military and if you want we can make it work here.

However, everyone MUST participate to make this happen.

Respectfully,

The Hound

I will do my part. I'm sick of hearing how stupid we are and the forum from some people. I love this place and the people.

www.slabcrappieguides.com
    Hi Tek Pro Staff
    Bobby Garland Baits

Post Thanks / Like

When I first came to this site it was for FUN and FELLOWSHIP. That is why I still come here. If everyone would only post fun subjects I feel that everyone could be civil. Everyone needs to STOP the CONTROVERSIAL POSTS!! In my opinion that is not what this site is about. Let's just all try to be friendly and keep this a happy family friendly site.
    To make life enjoyable, you must have crappie days.

Post Thanks / Like

I feel the same Magnum. This is not what I am here to read. Its just ashame that some people just dont care about what they write or who it offends.

Post Thanks / Like

There is always a little thing called the IGNORE Button,on any posters profile :rolleyes:
    "Only Death will end my love affair with Texas"........... Bob Bullock

Post Thanks / Like

i have been a member of a few fishing sites and have left a few sites because of how they are ran some people can get away with anything on them and some cant i left the last site that will remain nameless because of people cheating on online tournaments and i know for a fact one did i caught them cheating to win when i was in the same tournament well im no longer a member and he is he also has a nonprofit fishing tournament on there he says he does for fun and dosent want anything in return then why did he pocket more than 500 dollars

moral to this is things go on on every site when we get alot of people together i haven't read any of the posts and im not going to i think admins should take care of it thats why they are admins i do know i dont think i would ever accept the admin label but if the admins do nothin then what else is there to do i think if anyone does a personal attack they should be banned especially when its public but that is a good question i would probably do the same thing if the people who were supposed to help wouldn't
    is that a bite...YEAH FISH DONT HAVE HANDS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast