Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for rigging my bass boat for crappie!!

Scrapper is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II - Moderator Mechanics forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Ideas for rigging my bass boat for crappie!!

I have an 87 Ranger 373V that I love dearly. I have extended the deck and such...fixing to rig up for crappie. I'm going to build some two, three, and four rod T-brace holders out of gas pipe and square tubing. I would like to see some actually crappie rigs and bass/crappie rigs...just for ideas. I took Jerry and Darryls boats and picked them apart in my mind and will be posting pics of the crappie/bass Ranger transformation when I start. Just looking for more ideas and such...I'm excited about this....anyone that knows me will tell you I can't ever leave well enough alone...lol. Thanks alot and I look forward to seeing pics and hearing ideas!! :D
    "But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 25:15

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Peel off the Ranger stickers and put on the Tracker stickers, then anything goes.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Scrapper is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II - Moderator Mechanics forum
    Post Thanks / Like

oh no...can't do that...lol. She is a bass master classic addition and in GREAT shape...very sharp boat...lol. There will be a crappie.com sticker on it. :D
    "But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 25:15

Post Thanks / Like

Default dont worry

about the Ranger sticker, just get ya some rod holders and start tying jigs and go at it. I fish out of a '87 357V myself and the crappie and not feared of a Ranger. good fishing
    Gilby aka Bill :D

Post Thanks / Like

Here are a few pics in this thread. Hope they help

http://http://www.crappie.com/crappi...rigging-2.html

Post Thanks / Like

My 20 foot Shadow tunnel hull bass boat rigged for crappie. Click on link and go to the 5 th post.

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/main-...-seat-rig.html

Post Thanks / Like

To make it into a crappie rig you just need to get some and slime it up a little.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Look at the new Tite-Lok pro series holders. I have four sets of them on my Ranger.

Post Thanks / Like

I made a holder that looks very similar to a driftmaster out of some all-thread and some electrical conduit.

These folks have some good ideas, especially if you don't want to make holes.

Extreme Fishing Concepts

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Don't Mess Up That Boat

You can mount any rod holders you want without drilling any holes in that rig with our bases. Better yet get the bases, T-Bars and Rod Holdes as packaged units. Check out my website Extreme Fishing Concepts Driftmaster rod holders , Santee rod holders , Joy Fish cast nets and Redi Rig Floats and look at the way we outfit bass boats. The best thing is these are easily installed and easily removed without leaving any marks. If you want to sell the boat later no one will ever know they were on there. You can also remove them and use them on a friend's boat. Check us out.

Maynard Edwards
    Extreme Fishing Concepts Driftmaster rod holders , Santee rod holders , Joy Fish cast nets and Redi Rig Floats

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast