Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: pumpkin house in kenova wv 3000 pumpkins

Post Thanks / Like

Default pumpkin house in kenova wv 3000 pumpkins

there is a house in kenova wv we call it the pumpkin house he puts over 3000 pumpkins out carved very nice most with a theme of some sort like noahs ark and a big wall of orchestra instruments set to music its cool

i was gonna post a link to the videos they are located on youtube but i remember no videos now so dang

but if you want to look it up your self its really cool and some neat videos also you can look it up on you tube under pumpkin house in kenova wv

or google it on google video the same way
    pumpkin house in kenova wv
    is that a bite...YEAH FISH DONT HAVE HANDS

Post Thanks / Like

Wow...that's wild...the guy and his family are really into it...except maybe his wife...lol...I bet it's really something to see in person.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

hate to smell it after a warm week..and they must got some serious mice problems lol

Post Thanks / Like

Default yeah

they are just up a short time a few days after Halloween farmers come and get them and feed them to hogs and what ever else eats them and really i don't know about the mice but he does have a few black cats around

tonight made my second time volunteering this year i carved 5 big ones and a bunch of small ones first night and tonight i stopped counting after 50 lol

so yeah for now im really sick of carving pumpkins

and who ever posted a link to it thanks

Post Thanks / Like

That's pretty cool, I saw that last night when I was watching the Houston vs Marshall football game on ESPN, the announcers where talking about it, some pretty impressive Jack-o-lanterns for sure
    Goodnight Vienna...Pistols Firing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by john h View Post
    hate to smell it after a warm week..and they must got some serious mice problems lol
    not to mention that mysterious blue mold that grows on the inside of those things after a couple days baking in the sun.

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

That has to take a lot of time to put together. I can't even put one out at my house without someone taking it.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

Hey stump....I had that problem several years ago where I used to live....if you want a good laugh get you some of those string poppers that kids play with during 4th July. Push a screw or bolt with a washer on it through from the inside of the pumpkin. Tie off the popper to it and the other end to something solid. Believe me its a riot when it goes off and just about makes the neighborhood rowdies pee pee their pants!

Post Thanks / Like

alot of volunteers

those pumpkins never get a chance o ruin really because they the habitat for humanity do things with them for fundraisers and also some farmers come get them

there are alot of pictures on google images
    and alot of videos on youtube search pumpkin house in kenova wv
    as i will not post the links i have because a few weeks ago they said as for now no more video links and i havent seen anyone saying it was ok to post them now