Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings

Post Thanks / Like

Default Greetings

Hey ALL,

I am a new member and was wonderign why Arizona does not have forum like most of the other states do? Is there anything I can do to help get one started?

I am in the military, stationed in Arizona and am currently deployed. I belong to a Crappie club AZCA and look forward to catching some slabs when I get back from my deployment. This will definately help pass the time while I am gone. If I can't fish for them I might as well learn as much as I can.

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Greetings IAMMAC. Perhaps Arizona doesn't have a board because it's all desert. Ha, just kidding, but evidently no one has asked for one before. There has to be some interest before it can happen. Some states have almost no interest. But if you need either water or interest come to Louisiana, we have plenty of both. And while I'm at it, THANKS FOR SERVING.
    From the bayou,
    "gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Virginia. If there is enough interest, AZ can be added. This would have to be done by the owner of the site, Slab, plus someone would have to volunteer to moderate it.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

First of all welcome to the board. Like the others have siad there may just not be a interest to start one. But most of all THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Illinois, I am not very computer literate so can't help with that, this is a great site to get your questions answered or maybe just pass the time till you can go fishin again. Thanks for your service.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Mississippi , and thank you for your service. If ya ever get down here give us a shout so we can put ya on some big ole Mississippi slabs.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the warm welcome, I appreciate it. I'll tell our club about the forum and I am sure we can gain enough interest. We fish for Crappie throughout the year and have two large Crappie events, one in the spring and then one in the fall. Crappie are plentiful in our lakes and the get fairly big also. Not uncommom to have a livewell full of 1 1/2-3 lb Crappies. I look forward to reading and learning while I am away but come the end of Jan I'll be back on the water chasing fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your service

Welcome from KY

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for serving!

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Welcome aboard, IAMMAC ...

Quote Originally Posted by IAMMAC View Post
    Hey ALL,
    I am a new member and was wonderign why Arizona does not have forum like most of the other states do? Is there anything I can do to help get one started?
    I am in the military, stationed in Arizona and am currently deployed. I belong to a Crappie club AZCA and look forward to catching some slabs when I get back from my deployment. This will definately help pass the time while I am gone. If I can't fish for them I might as well learn as much as I can.
    State Forums are added at the request of members living in that state.
    I do believe we have a few Arizona members, already. Get all the people you can muster, to join up, and I'll see about getting your state added to the State Forums. You'll need to have someone volunteer to be the Moderator of your State Forum. Read the "rules", abide by them (on all forums you post on), and you'll be welcomed with open arms.

Take care, and come back and show us some pics & tell us some stories about those Arizona Slabs

Thank you for your service ... and tell the troops we wish them the same.

.... cp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast