Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dry hands minnow bucket?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dry hands minnow bucket?

I saw this somewhere, (mag maybe), It was a minnow bucket that dispensed one minnow at a time through a funnel type tube. you lift the inner bucket and the water drained into the outer bucket. once all the water was out a minnow would then fall out of the tube. If more than one came out, you just drop them back in the top. No need for a dip net and you didn't have to get your hands wet. It was developed by a guy that fished a lot in the winter, if my memory serves me well. Has any one used one, do they work, and where would you find one?

Post Thanks / Like

I found the website, has anyone used one?

Post Thanks / Like

Use a net.
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Filletfrier View Post
    Use a net.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

I have used them for several years. They are great in the winter time when you don't want to get your hands wet. I am a dealer for them. If your interested, shoot me a pm.
    Thanks
    weezer
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

It just aint fishin if you dont get your hands wet..........Or is it??? Never heard of this kinda bucket but it's got me a little curious.... Reckon they got something you can drop the fish in and it gets the hook off for ya too...... LOL.... just kidding , but maybe they do....Who knows???

Post Thanks / Like

I trained an otter to get my minnows for me. One time he brought me a 2 lb crappie. I made him take it back and put it on my hook. Now he puts the minnow on my hook. Only problem is the otter and dog don't get along in the boat together. Ever seen a bulldog and an otter fight? Otters don't play fair! Not a comfortable situation.:D:D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dry Hands

Good concept.. Take two hands to get a minner though.. With a net you can get your technique down so that you only need one hand to catch the minnow and the other hand to hold the hook.. I say net em!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I net them to when I fish minnow, but I am interested to see what this bucket looks like.
    can't catch'em at home

Post Thanks / Like

I own one. It is POO POO. Good concept but they need to refine it just a little. When you lift the strainer the minnows have a tendancy to fall back under the strainer. You get you 1 minnow but you will kill more than you will use. I made a mod and it works better but it is far from good. Use a net!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast