Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Billby Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Billby Lake

Billby Lake in Northwest MO. small 60 acre lake
    I was there yesterday and wish I had not of went !!!
    It was full of green scum & Moss & Algea and for the life of me I could not figure out what jig or lure to use in that stuff. I don't think I will be back there again.
    If the MO. Conservation people don't fix some of the small lakes there won't be any of them fit to fish in. Just my 2 cents worth.

First time I ever had to spend 3 $'s to wash the scum off my boat after fishing in a lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Our state lake in Atchison is full of that same moss makes it real hard to fish. We did manage to catch 2 small channel cat last evening. How is the fishing at Mozingo i would like to come up some time but don't know anything about the lake. I have heard alot of good things about it though. Jim C.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mozingo

It is still in good shape but with all the Tournament Fishing that they have it is going to be Fished out. They have 75 plus boats from 4 states about every weekend. It is all about the money that they can bring into Maryville & as long as you can catch a Bass !!!!
    RV Campers are all in place for next weekend. I'm sure it will be crowed for the weekend. I try and stay away until the middle of the week. May go later today??