Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crappie.Com Sponsorship

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie.Com Sponsorship

Hey can someone on Crappie.com get me to the right person so I can check with them about sponsoring Crappie.com I have been asked by most of the members to help sponsor crappie.com . It would be a honor to support a web site like crappie.com. I just got back on the site a couple of days ago and seen where everyone was wishing me a Happy B day but thanks it's August 25 Born in 1956. Thanks everyone for your support and I hope I can support your great web site crappie.com !!! Good Fishing

Post Thanks / Like

send a pm to Ed, who owns the site. his screen name is slab. also you can click on the Crappie Business Directory at the upper left hand of this page, then click on contact us.
    Last edited by rango; 10-23-2008 at 09:34 PM.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wally,

Hi partner,

Still waiting on you to show up.. Prob see you at the Grizz Show.

Tom
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

I don't do shows.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Cane Pole I have sent you a PM !!! Thanks for the direction to get to Ed !!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Crappie View Post
    Hey Cane Pole I have sent you a PM !!! Thanks for the direction to get to Ed !!
    Ok.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wally,

This is Mike Carter. I just sent you a PM.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Is this like the real Mr. Crappie - Wally Marshal? I sure hope so, casue I've been waiting for quite some time to give you a piece of my mind Mr.

Wally, I've never really followed your career. Matter of fact, I've really only gotten serious about Crappie fishing for that last 2 years or so. Before that I was a hard headed Bass fisherman. That said, I have seen you in BPS mags and knew who you were. Well, 2 maybe 3 years ago, I was flipping channels and I came up on a show. Don't remember whether it was your show or another show with you on it. Well, I think you were in Texas somewhere and you had these 2 boys on there with you and you set about trying to catch some Crappie. Well, ya'll caught some, but apparently it was slow and the stripers showed up so you switched over and started targeting them.

Well let me tell you what I think about that. Outstanding! Not sure who those boys are to you, but I didn't get the impression they were related in some way. Both of them were in their early teens, the prime time for them to make decissions that will affect them for the good or the bad. You could tell they were enjoying catching those fish and it appeared the action was pretty good after ya'll got on those stripers. I'll bet they both remember that experience for a long, long time and just maybe they have focussed their energy on fishing instead of all the other bad stuff out there that kids get into.

I'm sure there are lots of things to admire about you in your fishing career, but that's the one I'm focussing on and the kind that will count at the end of this road we're all traveling on.

Hats off to you, sir.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Wally. Crappie.com's owner is Ed Moes and goes by "slab" on the forum. You can find and send him a private message via the member list. We're all here at Crappie Camp on Lake Greeson. If you've got time, stop by. I bet we can fill your plate with some crappie fillets and hushpuppies.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Will you be doing the Grizzly Jig show again next year? I enjoyed listening to you last year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast