Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: johnson 40 for sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default johnson 40 for sale

i have a 1998 johnson 40 2 stroke, 20" shaft, oil injected,tilt and trim with controls and stick steering for sale. i bought boat and motor in may and the 2 or 3 times i've run the motor it ran excellent. it is off the boat under my shelter. someone painted the lower unit green, not sure why. i took a video of it running on my cell phone if somebody wants to see, i can send a video text. i live near dublin. $1500 obo. home(478-984-5253) cell(478-279-4022)

Post Thanks / Like

if the price has scared anyone, the book values were anywhere from $1000 to $1600 and i'm not sure how accurate that is. i need to sell it because i bought a 60 which i had intended to do after i bought the boat. as far as i can tell, there is nothing wrong with the motor. the skeg doesn't even have any gouges or bad places which is rare for a boat that old. if someone, or someone you know wants it, make me a reasonable offer. i could meet you if you don't live in the laurens county area. if anyone thinks i'm asking too much let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

i think the economy has the best of everyone right now, nad everyone seems to be preparing for the worst! nice motor though. i think price is good, just not a good time to sell

Post Thanks / Like

just reminding everyone that i still have the motor. haven't had any serious inquiries. if anyone hears of someone looking for a motor tell them about mine. i would really appreciate it. price is very negotiable.

Post Thanks / Like

sold