Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Norfork Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Norfork Crappie

Fished Norfork Lake this past weekend and did okay. Caught 6 Saturday morning and 10 Sunday morning. Gotta start early - before first light - then they completely shut down about 30 minutes after sun up. Fished various brushpiles from Cranfield to near Red Bank, 25+ ft. of water and fish holding at about 15-20 if not right on the bottom. Looking forward to an early Fall this year. Haven't got the pictures on the website yet but will soon -- www.familyfishingtrips.com
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

trb1977 Guest

Default crappie

Where do you fish on norfork inthe spring?My uncle has a house on the lake.Do they come up on the bank? thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spring Crappie on Norfork

Quote Originally Posted by trb1977
    Where do you fish on norfork inthe spring?My uncle has a house on the lake.Do they come up on the bank? thanks
    In the spring I fish up most major creek arms in or near the shallow water. Now remember, shallow water on Norfork is 10-15' deep. The males will be on their beds and the females will prestage on ledges and brushpiles near these shallow water flats which does include the banks but also open water where some structure can be found. Watch the water temperature. When it first gets into the 50's, start searching.

call me and we'll make a trip when it gets right.

Darryl
    www.familyfishingtrips.com
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

trb1977 Guest

Thanks Randy