Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Input For Our Crappie Bash???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need Input For Our Crappie Bash???

January 22-25 Grizzly Jig is having there 6th annual Spring Crappie Show!! We are making plans scheduling seminars and stocking products as we speak. We strive to put that people want and enjoy to see. So to you that have attended is there anything else we could do to make this event better in any way? Or to you that haven't attended is there anything we could do to make you want to come check it out. For example any other pro's you would like to chat with or any other manufacturer reps that you would have questions for. Or maybe some new products out there you would want to scope out. We are open to any suggestions!! Here is a list of some of the people that will be attending as of right now:
    Wally Marshal (Mr. Crappie)
    Todd Huckabee
    Rod Magrew
    Troy Frandson (Hummingbird, Minnkota)
    John Roberts (Eagle Claw, Navionics)
    Charlie Brewer Jr. (Slider)
    Gary Mason (Legend Of The Outdoors)
    Tim Huffman (Author, Premier Crappie writer)
    Bill and Julie Kunzeman (Eagle Claw Pro Catfishermen)
    Bert Bennett (Pro Crappie Fisherman)
    Wade Mansfield (American Angler Crappie Pro)
    And adding more let us know who you would want to talk to !!!!
    Mr. Plucker

Post Thanks / Like

If you guys have never been its definately worth the trip. Its good for seasoned anglers as well as guys just dabbling or starting out. You cant beat Grizzly's prices during this event, and you sure cant beat sitting around chatting with guys like Wally Marshal talkin about crappie fishing. The seminars are great too!

Looks like another good lineup this year and I know it will be a success. personally I cant think of alot more that would make this event much better. Special thanks to Grizzly Jig for all they do to try and help guys catch crappie, for all thier hard work, and great prices/selection on equipment! Lord knows I spend a few grand over there every year! And it all starts at the Spring tackle show!

Post Thanks / Like

I second that WTC. Grizzly Jig is a family owned bussiness, for those of you who don't know, and they do a fantastic job of carrying products. The thing I most enjoy is that these guys will sit and talk fishing with you. If you need some ideas or want to try a different technique to catch those fishies, these guys can help you out.

I called OsoFishy and ordered four trolling rods yesterday. We ended up staying on the phone talking about Reelfoot and Kentucky Lake for about 30 minutes. Sure, Lance had plenty to do but he took the time just to chat.

If you can make it, you won't be disappointed and if you can't, go to thier website and check em' out.

The Hound

Post Thanks / Like

Where is the event taking place, I am originally from Southeast MO (Sikeston). I am interested in coming, I can always use some crappie tips, My problem is getting them to bite
    I can be fishing a spot & not getting a bite & someone else can pull up & start catching them. I try & look to see if maybe they are using different bait, but on the last couple of occasions I was using the same jig, but they was catching them right & left & I couldnt buy a nibble

Post Thanks / Like

Its in Caruthersville Mo. just about 45 minutes south of Sikston!!
    Mr. Plucker

Post Thanks / Like

You might want to try Glenn Cuningham from Vicious fishing line.
    Take a kid fishing

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cmac View Post
    Where is the event taking place, I am originally from Southeast MO (Sikeston). I am interested in coming, I can always use some crappie tips, My problem is getting them to bite
    I can be fishing a spot & not getting a bite & someone else can pull up & start catching them. I try & look to see if maybe they are using different bait, but on the last couple of occasions I was using the same jig, but they was catching them right & left & I couldnt buy a nibble
    Move over a few feet......

Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys realize this is my wedding anniversary don't ya?
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Oso, what about getting Steve McAdams to show. I mentioned that to your dad year before last, and he said he'd never thought about it. I like the way Steve thinks.
    If I Ain't Crappie Fishin', I'm Thinkin' About It............

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Bash

How about Shania Twain...She could show us something !!!!

crappie cowboy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast