Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: help with navigation....please

Post Thanks / Like

Default help with navigation....please

Ok, being the new guy to this lake, I've just spent some time motoring around the place but can't find the cove that has articles in it. Tried under the small bridge, just can't seem to locate 'em. Anyone head me in the right direction?

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think there is a link back to the old website. Here's the link for the home page Crappie.com
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Question say what ?

Hey Zig ... you looking to read the articles and tips/tactics from the previous board site ? If so - then Jerry's link should take you there (or just use www.crappie.com to get to the old site and then click on the word "articles" ). Note - there is a section of "tips" and info with my name attached ...LOL!! Bare in mind that some of the info in those messages, is dated - and/or no longer correct (if not downright wrong)....(such as) The Oldham's Crappie jigs are no longer available at BPS .... Arkansas Blacknose Crappie are not "hybrid" Crappie, but do hybridize in the wild in some select places. They're just regular Black Crappie with a genetic marker (birthmark) of a black stripe down their face. So take that into mind when reading the "Crappie Pappy Advice" column. And if you have any questions or concerns about anything mentioned there - post it to me here, and we'll rehash it and update it for the whole board to see.
    The "Team Crappie.com" articles are a good read. Bruce and Chuck make some good points in their articles, and you can always tweak their info to put it to good use on the waters you fish.
    Hope you find some useful info ..........luck2ya ............cp

Post Thanks / Like

Doh, I'll fix that directly. The home link at the top will be changed to Crappie.com. Thanks for pointing this out.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Thank's for the help, now where are my rods.............