Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pin Minnows and get your hot sauce ready.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Pin Minnows and get your hot sauce ready.

Pin Minnows are great for ice fishing. In fact, I fish them year round. Tip them with a wax worm and set them under a slip float. 'Gills and Crappies love them. Get your hot sauce ready because you are about to have some great eating.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Ship,while fishing on Saturday I was using my hair jigs tipped with a maggot and started off pretty good.Then they quit.I then switched to an HT rocker type jig tipped with a wax worm or maggots and did well on them before I had to quit for the night.I am going Thurs hopefully.
    HAVE A CRAPPIE DAY

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter1 View Post
    Ship,while fishing on Saturday I was using my hair jigs tipped with a maggot and started off pretty good.Then they quit.I then switched to an HT rocker type jig tipped with a wax worm or maggots and did well on them before I had to quit for the night.I am going Thurs hopefully.
    Bax,

The important thing is to have confidence in what you are doing and get out there and have fun! I do.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

These are dad's favorites.They are called coaxers,we used to get them from a guy in Michigan.The hooks are really light and break easy.
    HAVE A CRAPPIE DAY