Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buzzy, Beagle, Frosty

Post Thanks / Like

Default Buzzy, Beagle, Frosty

I have not had a chance to go fishing lately. However, someone told me that Stockton is getting ready to turnover. Did you all see any signs of it? And if it does, how long does it effect the fishing? thanks for the info and I hope to see you all soon at the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

JTL.....Water still looked real good to me. Will let Beagle & Buzzy give you a more scientfic answer.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

My scienfic observation is go fishing. Beagle is the man with all the answers. The lake looks good to me. just right to loose jigs. Reh or ac jig head black body char tail works.Later
    Did them 2 yahoos know me.

Post Thanks / Like

Do not really know how to answer that question.never worry about /and I anint being a smart elick== the lake turning over. it does it in stages and there is always a place to fish,if the lake gets a little trashy in one area there is usually several places to fish, Right now the fish are starting to stack up in the creek channels deep areas, moving to feeding areas,some are in the mouths of coves and following the bait fish to the shallows/warmer water. this time of year I find lots of fish in open water over brush and arround points with large rocks, on the real bright days I fish a little deeper in the brush, with weedless jig. bone white and white/blue or white/chartruse combo. sometimes I put out three or four rods on the front of the boat and slow troll the flats . this is a little help I hope. one more thing chartruse never hurts cloudy or sunny days. hope to see ya on the water soon later man

CRAPPIE UP

Post Thanks / Like

I am planning to go Sunday so I will let you know what I see. I don't know that I think the lake is turning over yet. It seems to early and water temps are still too warm.

Post Thanks / Like

hey pole bender might see you sunday.Darrell and I are suppose to go friday,sat. dont know if he will want to go sunday or not. I sure saw lots of fish stacking up on the flats just north of the boat docks west of the C C ramp. good fishing along the bluff (rock face) found three more big brush piles piles up that area wed. man cool weather fishing got to love it.. later man

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I may see you all this weekend up there.

Yea Buzzy, they knew you but I can't repeat the comments on a family friendly website. just joshing, they said you were definately full of, let's say, buzzzzzzzy.

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like someone knows the BUZZY MAN :D

Post Thanks / Like

When you are good you are good.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    hey pole bender might see you sunday.Darrell and I are suppose to go friday,sat. dont know if he will want to go sunday or not. I sure saw lots of fish stacking up on the flats just north of the boat docks west of the C C ramp. good fishing along the bluff (rock face) found three more big brush piles piles up that area wed. man cool weather fishing got to love it.. later man
    I'll be looking for your Friday and Saturday reports, hope to see you Sunday. I would like to go Saturday but we have the Maple Leaf parade so I will be there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast