Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "NO NOOOOOOOO" what Rapalas would say.

Post Thanks / Like

Default "NO NOOOOOOOO" what Rapalas would say.

Had about a 2 hour window when I could fish today, noon to two. Have had the wettest may in Or. for ever, yard work. Boy were they hitting hard. This one was just under 16 inches and I mean JUST. Really didn't HIT it just took it in and swam off. Kept 5 that weighed 6.5 pounds. All had eggs, bass spawned last month and I assumed the crappie did too. First I've kept. Hope the pic comes through.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

GREAT PICTURE!

Man, I hope PETA don't see what your doing to those poor Rapala's!

Quote Originally Posted by David Von Drasek
    Had about a 2 hour window when I could fish today, noon to two. Have had the wettest may in Or. for ever, yard work. Boy were they hitting hard. This one was just under 16 inches and I mean JUST. Really didn't HIT it just took it in and swam off. Kept 5 that weighed 6.5 pounds. All had eggs, bass spawned last month and I assumed the crappie did too. First I've kept. Hope the pic comes through.
    Last edited by VietVet68; 05-22-2005 at 08:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Von Drasek
    I can see he's hooked deep, he must have wanted it bad. I'll have to try the Rapala here in LA, looks like it could be a blast! Were you trolling or casting?

BTW, the pic looks good.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by labill
    I can see he's hooked deep, he must have wanted it bad. I'll have to try the Rapala here in LA, looks like it could be a blast! Were you trolling or casting?

BTW, the pic looks good.....
    Casting, still to wet to get the boat in. Was counting down 10, then 5, then just started reeling in ,slow, as soon as it hit the water. Probably 2 feet down in 10 feet if water. Guys gotta pick his spot, wouldn't want to work a brush pile with a rapala but great open water bait.

Post Thanks / Like

cool pic - keep 'em coming
    If you ain't tyin' - you ain't fryin'

Take a kid fishin'
    Scrap

Post Thanks / Like

our spawn is just starting in Piedmont, NC - it is about a month late due to the cool spring - that is a great pic - what part of OR you from - I am going to be in Portalnd in June at a Memorial Service and honors ceremony for Corrections Officers - staying on the Columbia River
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Great picture!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crap-king
    our spawn is just starting in Piedmont, NC - it is about a month late due to the cool spring - that is a great pic - what part of OR you from - I am going to be in Portalnd in June at a Memorial Service and honors ceremony for Corrections Officers - staying on the Columbia River
    Southern Or. bout 4 hours south. Real strange spring here. We got more rain in one day a, couple of weeks ago, than is the monthly av. Checked your profile, don't know why. And I saw somthing that would sort of bond us. If you are a real Braves fan? I was born in Minnesota. Put 10$ on the TWINS at 100 to one in 91'. If your as much of a Braves fan as I am a Twins fan you will see the bond. Twins win.

Post Thanks / Like

Ha ha..I love that picture!
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up rapala

Don, that is one of the best all around baits rapala makes. I have caught bass, bluegill, google-eye, and crappie on that bait (same color and size). My dad use to say if he could only have one bait that would be it. I have to agree with him on that.
    Nice picture.
    Dwyane
    The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

SMILE- A curve that can set a lot of things straight!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast