Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buzzy and Beagle on stockton

Post Thanks / Like

Default Buzzy and Beagle on stockton

got to fish about 2hr. today. fishing some trees and thought we would move. big motor wouldnt start.dead battery,no big deal jump to one of the trolling motors,opps it is dead also? what the heck is going on, hooked up to the third battery and it was ok. big motor started fine. decided to head to the dock. guess I will be working on the electrical system tommorrow. darn, oh well caught 8 crappie under 10 and 4 over 12 so it was a good day. saw FROSTY & his son fishing some trees said howdy and off to the ramp better days ahead fish were in 11ft water 5to 6ft down on black/chartruse slab buster.red head jig, cycle hook. dippie and pitchin trees. later all

Post Thanks / Like

It just wouldn't be beagle if'n something didn't go wrong.....just another day in the life of a legendtoo bad ya'll has trouble the fishin sounds like it was gonna be decent.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Micheal, I was pretty sure that you had some somewhat new batterys in that boat. It doesn't make since to me that your starting battery would go dead any then one of your trolling motor batterys would go dead and then the other be fine?

My Mother never told me that I was smart, but at least I would ask questions!

Let us know the answer!!

Later, Jim

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Be sure you have a paddle in the boat next time out Beags!:D

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you made it back to the ramp. I hope the fish are biting this weekend I spent last weekend doing honey do's and cleaning up my boat so I am ready for some fishing. Probably go to Stockton Sunday if anyone will be there.

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle thanks for another great trip. Wonder we got any fish with me watching you and you watching me. Good thing no one seen us 2 old guys in the back of the boat with our butts in the air. Had fun buddy. Save the tm for me. later

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmanmo View Post
    Good thing no one seen us 2 old guys in the back of the boat with our butts in the air. Had fun buddy. Save the tm for me. later
    Buzzy that is TMI!!:D

What did you catch them on??
    Last edited by Pole Bender; 10-14-2008 at 09:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle.....Hope you get it fixed without to much trouble. We had a nice day! Wish you and buzzy could have stayed to WATCH me catch fish! hehe
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

not quit sure how to respond to this news of both u gentlemen in the back of the S.S. Beagle doing repair work,,,can only imagine what someone passing by may have thought
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Well Boys it's this way. two brains are worthless,Buzzys and Mine I am thinking the live well produces water comparable to size of fish and in that case it never shuts off so guess it ran the battery down. "?"

he he

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast