Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pond Fish

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pond Fish

Just wondering how the fishing went this weekend, Friday,Saturday,and Sunday the fish at the pond would not eat, the catfish (big) and the pearch/bluegill/shell crackers would spread out all over the place,usually the pearch bunch up and feed like crazy, the cat fish also, just wondering if the fishing at the lake was the same IE slow bite. later all
    CRAPPIE UP

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't tell you bud. I've had an air nailer in hand all weekend. Put down 34 square. 2 more to go tomorrow and I'm finished.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

No help here either a hog roast sat took care of my weekend.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Heck guys sounds like one of ya'll had a real good time. Dont Worry Buggs,Next Time You Will Get To Use The Nail Gun, and you can have a good time Pig roast. ummmmmmmdeadswine ummmmm

Post Thanks / Like

With the coming of the full moon and the bright plant in the western sky might have some effects on them. I know I have a hard time sleeping when the full moon comes around and then throw that plant in for effect, it's all late night tv and computer for a few days for me.

Post Thanks / Like

No fishiing for me either. Our household is in full wedding mode. Wedding Saturday, hangover Sunday, and then maybe Truman?
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by barn dog View Post
    With the coming of the full moon and the bright plant in the western sky might have some effects on them. I know I have a hard time sleeping when the full moon comes around and then throw that plant in for effect, it's all late night tv and computer for a few days for me.
    Barn......Have you noticed any Out-Growth of Hair, Incisors Growing, an urge to be on all Fours.......Maybe I watch to many movies....
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drfishjd View Post
    No fishiing for me either. Our household is in full wedding mode. Wedding Saturday, hangover Sunday, and then maybe Truman?
    Good Luck Jim:D

Post Thanks / Like

We went to Osage Bluff sunday got there around 8 am & Mrs JJ had a 10inch keeper in the boat with in 5 minutes of the first spot:D then Mr JJ got to catching green carp mostly under 10 inch's then I suckerd in 2 10 inch blk crappie :Dthen hit stump with trolling motor bent shaft then to the ramp & load & go home. Called Marine Repair $75.00 new shaft installed. Will be back up & going by the weekend. The keepers got to live for another day. No mood to clean fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post
    We went to Osage Bluff sunday got there around 8 am & Mrs JJ had a 10inch keeper in the boat with in 5 minutes of the first spot:D then Mr JJ got to catching green carp mostly under 10 inch's then I suckerd in 2 10 inch blk crappie :Dthen hit stump with trolling motor bent shaft then to the ramp & load & go home. Called Marine Repair $75.00 new shaft installed. Will be back up & going by the weekend. The keepers got to live for another day. No mood to clean fish.
    OUCH, that would not be fun, did it do any damage to your boat?