HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best thing bout election season this year

Post Thanks / Like

Default Best thing bout election season this year

Tina feys skits on saturday night live.

Post Thanks / Like

Default my favorite part of election season

is seeing members and moderators get their dander up on political postings at crappie.com off topic board. now that is some top quality entertainment.
    incognito....... here fishy fishy fishy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by john h View Post
    Tina feys skits on saturday night live.
    Tina has it down! For that matter Tina would make a better
    VP! At least when she talks we know she is joking on purpose

Post Thanks / Like

tina rules.. thats who i know mcain and palin wont win,, she said she would not satire sarah palin for 4 years...

Post Thanks / Like

I think the best part of this election is that it is almost over! No more lies on an hourly basis heard on the news. I was watching TV the other night and on one half hour show, during commercial breaks, I saw ten minutes of nothing but political commercials. Not one stinking product was being advertised. Just nothing but " So and So is gonna raise taxes or cut taxes for the rich or is hung in this scandal or that scandal. Do we really need So and So running the State/Nation? Vote So and So on election day. I'm So and So and I approved this message." the name So and So could fit either candidate in whichever race was being referred to. either side is as crooked as a dogs leg. I will be glad when whoever wins will get in there and do their version of tightening the screws down on us. At least then we will see what their actions are or lack of and won't have to hear the lies and spin being said over and over again on an hourly basis. All I know is, I'm voting against every incumbent that is running in my state no matter what party they are in. It is time for a flushing. As far as the Pres, I think the country got it wrong in the primaries on both sides. Both sides suck and We would have been better off with Huckabee or Romny running against Hillary. I think alot of this crap gets steered way too much by the media. I don't give a rats a$$ what some pundit thinks I should think about a candidate. Just give me the straight facts without political bias, You know, their dang job, and let me decide for my self. This stuff makes me want to puke.CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

And gettin rid GWB and Cronies.

Post Thanks / Like

Best thing is that we should be able to get some news. But then the media will be trying to vet and get appointed to positions people they want. I remember the media's lament that they were not given a chance to vet Sarah Palin.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

delete
    Last edited by pescatore; 12-14-2008 at 09:43 AM.

backtocrappie is offline Moderator OT Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The introduction of Sara Palin.
    "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good"
    Sen. Hillary Clinton - Speech at Democratic Fundraiser, June 2004

Post Thanks / Like

for someone to win, so I can still watch more people sit on their butts and collect more of my tax money for doing NOTHING. Then in four years when everythings still the same, I'll again ask, so is it the Pres./Congress/Senate/State Gov. We all know what the answer will be: if you're a Rep,(it's the Dems fault) if you're a Dem,(it's the Rep. fault) The two parties work harder at creating problems than solving them.
    "K.T." (Life is Short---ENJOY!!!!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast