Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jordan 10/09... Growing fish

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jordan 10/09... Growing fish

The fish have grown since Wednesday morning. Fished from 5-7 pm today and caught around 14 crappie. However, 11 were keepers, mostly over 11" Biggest fish was 13 3/4" with one or two others right at 13". Again, all were caught on jigs, best color being acid rain and john deere. I kid you not, I stepped off the dock and onto the boat and it started raining. Never really rained hard though, just enough to make the fish bite. We were fishing around Farrington Point. Good luck to the guys fishing tomorrow. I'll be out there bright and early sat. morning in hopes of a limit or two.

Post Thanks / Like

nice mess of fish congrats
    The fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad

fishing buddy is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Start the oil good job

www.slabcrappieguides.com
    Hi Tek Pro Staff
    Bobby Garland Baits

Post Thanks / Like

nice fish buddy.

anchorpuller is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Oooooh Yeaaaa.. that's what it's all about.

Good mess!
    "Be Ye Fishers of Men" You catch them- He will clean them

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sure am glad to

hear you caught those at Farrington. Minnowboy and I will be at Farrington Sat. morning also. We'll be in a white Tahoe with redstripe. If ya see us holler?

Post Thanks / Like

you dont know how bad I want to get out there for a full day of fishing. Looks as if the wind is going to blow hard tommorrow so I doubt I'll make it out to the lake. I am thinking about doing some catfishing on the river, if its too rough. Or maybe a night trip before the wind gets here. You can bet I'll be back out there the next day we get 10 mph winds or less. I'll be in the 14' camo boat "Bad Company"

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Going Wc. Nice Mess Of Fish In A Short Amount Of Time. "bad Company". What A Cool Name For A Boat.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks simpleman, Most people wouldn't name a boat so small but since it is starting to attach its' self to my truck on its own I had to name it! Its more of a duck hunting boat than fishing boat, so I had to go with something that suits both hobbies. I have always wanted a good fishing boat named "Death From Above".

Anyone going to be fishing on Monday? The new "bankers" hours I've started working have me available to fish Monday if the weather is right. I didn't even realize I had Monday(Columbus Day:rolleyes off until yesterday afternoon. Looks like the wind is supposed to lay down, but is blowing from the east. I've always heard the phrase "winds from the east, fish the least" Does this hold true to the slabs?