Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Whats happening on the ENO?

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Whats happening on the ENO?

Hows the fishing on the ENO? Have the crappie turned on yet. I would like to give it a try tomorrow! Any reports would be much appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

I saw a report on another board that said he caught em up good the other day. I personally think it may be a little early but who knows. He actually said he thought it may have been luck that he found them as the water was not real cold yet. Let us know how it is if you go.

Post Thanks / Like

chriscrappie, First, welcome to the site! If you are gonna fish the Eno, At this time I would start all the way down by the rr trussel and work back... looks like herb from the "other board" got on them but not sure where exactly.. Two weeks ago I did not get a bite but since the weather has cooled down some since then a few fish may be starting to show up..Good Luck and please let us know how you made out.. I wasa going to go Saturday but my plans got nixed so looks like IF I go its gonna Sunday Morning
    -REDBOAT

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Friday ENO report...

Fishing was slow....I started at the RR tressel and caught 3. Then came back about 1/4 mile and fished a few curves and caught 7 more. A couple of them were good size. I guess we're a couple weeks from getting good. Will keep trying. Might try again on sunday.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Eno this past weekend

Anyone fish the Eno this past weekend? Curious how everyone did...the fishing should start getting better.