Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Patched Boat Cover

Post Thanks / Like

Default Patched Boat Cover

We had a wind storm here last week that caused a tear in my boat cover. I thought this would cost me to have it fixed.
    After much thinking I patched it with those blue jean iron on patch's, and so far they have worked good, don't know how long they will last, buy there are cheap.
    Just a heads up if your cover need repaid.

crappie cowboy

Post Thanks / Like

You might could spray the patch with a 3M Scotchgaurd product that has UV protectant and waterproofing. Never really used a cover much, but I've been told by more than one that the trick is to clean it once a year and treat them with that 3M product and it'll last for as long as you want it to. ?

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Black Crappie

I was looking at your fish pics, Did you catch those black crappie at Grenada .
    I've never caught a black crappie there before.
    Good looking boys you have there, And your starting them out right by fishing with with them...good job.

crappie cowboy

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I'm not sure if that's a black or not. Sure did look like one, but I suspect it was just a mean old male. ??? No expert. Thanks for the compliment.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like white crappie to me too. When they get blacked up sometimes its hard to tell, but all those I am pretty sure they are white crappie