Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Does anybody know??????

Post Thanks / Like

Default Does anybody know??????

I just got home (Sat Oct 8th 1130pm) and checked crappie.com. On the home page is a picture of a member with a stringer of BIG black crappie. Does anyone know who he is and where those monsters came from?

Post Thanks / Like

If the picture shows the member in front of Honey Hole bait, go to "articles"--Honey hole. It has the member name, where and what he was using.

Post Thanks / Like

I saw that picture for a quick second and to me it looked like kenneth norris of Reelfoot lake.

It caught my eye just as I was exiting the page and when i brought it back up it was gone. Im not sure, but they were some big slabs

Post Thanks / Like

and the honey hole pic shows white crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WestTennCrappie View Post
    I saw that picture for a quick second and to me it looked like kenneth norris of Reelfoot lake.

It caught my eye just as I was exiting the page and when i brought it back up it was gone. Im not sure, but they were some big slabs

Kenneth is a friend of mine. I don't think it was him but I did not look that close at the fisherman. I was paying more attention to the fish. Maybe the picture will come back up later. By the way, if you see Kenneth tell him that Tom in KY said hello.

Post Thanks / Like

Last seen him at the lake and he said to check his catch when i helped him to get in off the water. Every time i see him he worries me but that young feller still can beet me to a punch. He had a mess and they were not black. He had got hung on a stump that day and i know he would much rather be fishen with his son and said they had qualified for a tourney in florida and would soon be leaving in a couple. Good luck to him and bobby both!!!
    Reel foot yankee