Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Catch

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sunday Catch

We had a good time at camp - it was our first probably won't be our last. As always when we have the opportunity to visit with others who have much more knowledge about Truman than we do....we learn a lot and we try to put what we learn to good use.

After visiting with Ed (Gonefishee) at camp we headed out Sunday morning for a few hours. Thanks to his suggestions Mrs JJ was able to put a couple of nice slabs in the boat - we fished an area (shallow) that we would never had fished and it paid off. We ended up with 15 with the biggest being 1 lb 13 oz
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish. How many are his and how many are hers?!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jj

Eds user name should be shallowslab. Haven't seen him in a few years but thats what he preaches about Truman.

Post Thanks / Like

Well done, Gary and Sue. Was nice to finally get to meet you. Speckhunter (Chris) and I got out for a couple of hours Sunday morning too. We managed a few and one nice "kicker" fish that weighed 1.7 lbs. They were all caught in 10' or less around cedars.
    I had a great time this weekend. Looking forward to doing it again. Hope to run into you two on the water often.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Way to change gears, JJ's... Remember you telling me you were fishing 20' deep on Sat. Saw Bwillaub and Speckhunter dipping trees back in Jackson cove. We caught a couple of cats and a single keeper crappie. The bigger of the cats will be good for a couple of meals. Lot of fun on a 10' rod

Look forward to seeing everyone again.

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

nice way to end the weekend,,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Nice catch catch J J and mrs.J J what a way to end a good weekend. I said it before and now again Darn good time and nice to meet greet everyone. what a bunch of nuts. CRAPPIE UP

Post Thanks / Like

Nice stringer of fish. I went shallow on saturday and had 9 real nice fish the largest was 13 1/2'' and the smallest was 10 1/2'' all were quality fish. I also want to thank Ed for the shallow water bite info. it worked for me also. There was alot of good info being passed around at camp and that's what makes for a successful crappie camp.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you all found some.
    Was good to see you all again.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Nice string of fish. Hope their still bitting this week end. Headed up their on Saturday. Camp looked like a lot of fun!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast