Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crappie camp they

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie camp they

Just keep getting better, good weather,good real good food thanks BARN DOG for all you did, and all who helped you. ya'll made it wonderfull. thanks!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Post Thanks / Like

same here,,great weather,good time,great food,,glad to meet everyone,,,,thanks barndog great camp,,,till next time,,,fuzzy
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a great time
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

It was great meeting everyone, Some old members & some new ones. Barndog did a great job as host, THANK YOU!!!!! Wished Mr Baker had felt better and could have stayed longer.
    Duane

My ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead
    divorced and no one to answer to, lets go fishing

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks alot Barn dog for putting on a great camp. Thanks beagle and Bob for guiding me around the lake all weekend. It was good to see you all again. Dr. Jim, Jared, Fuzzy. It was real nice finally meeting the JJ's, Ship, Pole Bender, Crappie Hawg, crappie whisperer, Duane and everyone else. Great job cooking Rick and Gary!!!

By the way Beagle, I got home and Miss Jane had a big pot of home made vegetable beef soup, corn bread and pinapple upside down cake waiting for me.
    Last edited by Speck; 10-05-2008 at 07:25 PM.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

It was a great weekend for us too. Enjoyed seeing everyone again. Thanks Barn... and everyone who helped..... Will be looking for MO Crappie.com decals when I'm near a lake.

Post Thanks / Like

This camp was our first and it was great :D Barn Dog your a great host You will be a hard act to follow next year.
    It was great to finally meet a lot of the folks on CDC.
    Weather was perfect & fishing was good. Cookouts were great & Rick I want to Thank You for letting me help, it was a lot of fun.

Sure wish everybody that showed up for camp could have stayed for the fish fry we had lots of good food.

MRBAKER hope you get to feeling better
    Ed thanks for all the shallow water tips it payed off today for Mrs JJ she nailed them Sunday :D
    Fishwhisper & Sara we need to meet at Bucksaw some weekend soon And fish together
    Speckhunter keep me in mind next year for a trip down south we will be ready
    To all the other CDC members thanks for the good laughs and good times.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a great time also. It was good to see the members from the last camps and to meet all the new ones also. Some of who made it from some great distances even with high fuel costs. Seems like camp has a way of bringing in the fronts and slowing down the fish. But I think everybody caught some fish and had a good time. Barn thanks again for being a great camp host and cook. I am already looking forward to the next one.

Post Thanks / Like

It was great meeting everyone, Barn you are a great host the food was great. Thanks to everyone. Looking forward to the next one.

Post Thanks / Like

Barn Dog your the hostest with the mostest GREAT JOB, good to see everyone again and good the to meet the newbies couldnt ask for a nicer day that saturday for a camp get together :D :D
    enjoy life while you can FISH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast