Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: This saturday night!

Post Thanks / Like

Default This saturday night!

Well I will finally make it out to do some more crappie fishing this weekend.None of the regulars seem to have been fishing this week , so I guess Im gonna try to find a nice channel bend and catch them corralling bait.I'm so rusty I probably wont catch a thing but it'll be nice to get back out on the home lake.It's been about a month.Rango , is the beast gonna sail this sat.?Kunes are you fishing?Eric.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

I dont know yet if ill be out sat night or not. I have a photo job sat night. Im gonna try to go out a time or two this week tho..
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck to you.My plans may change to be at santee again this weekend.Got to see how it shapes up(how my wife reacts to the idea)lol.Eric.

Post Thanks / Like

this weekend i got a photo job sat night, next weekend im heading to atlanta but the following weekend, im planning on santee. If i fish at night, ill probably do a combo thing, crappie and cat. tightlining for crappie and slip cork for cats. i dont know how the night fishing would be for crappie at santee. never tried it. i know we went to lake seminole ga. a couple years ago with high expectations on night fishing and couldnt keep a line in the water because of the skipjacks. we quit about eleven and come in. the skipjacks swarmed around our lights by the thousands, sorta like shad do up here, but the skipjacks liked minnows.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

I dont know if the blueback they sell there is indigenous or not but they would probably like minnows too.Hope you do well down there.Eric.